[2008.11.28] "Pretty Girl" Kara's single from 2nd Mini-album

coffeebeanie

karaup1.jpg

With the recent photos of Kara's new concept, a 40 second teaser was released today for their single from their 2nd mini-album, entitled "Pretty Girl".

Part of the lyrics from the teaser goes "If you wanna, Pretty! Everybody, Pretty! For those who say we cant, No! No! No! No! If you wanna, Pretty! Everybody, Pretty! Let's walk confidently anywhere we go~"

Check out the teaser here and you can also download the mp3 for the teaser version here.

For pictures from their second mini-album, check them out here.

The whole MV will be released on 3rd of December, with their comeback which is rumored to be on Dec. 5.

Tentative tracklist:

1. 나는 (I am)

2. 요를레이

3. 하니 (Honey)

4. My Darling

5. Pretty Girl

*Stay posted for more news. :eyelove:

credits: dckara

Edited by coffeebeanie

wow :D you posted quick too :eyelove:

yea the lyric is really addicting :P

if you wanna, pretty! everybody, pretty!

ah :P

thnx ^^

i love their new logo :eyelove:..

thanks kami and tin...

i'm super excited and it's sooo winterish too :P

i really hope this is a big hit...

and i was on a fellow DSP lover's youtube channel and she said KARA's comeback is on DEC 6. so it's either the 5 or 6th :P

btw... i know some of us were getting the U go girl vibe..

that's b/c E Tribe the people who came up with U go girl worked on KARA's new album!!

their second song on the tracklist: 요를레이

Thank for sharing the good news !

I am so happy and excited because of their come-back !

Just a little few days now

I can't wait to see the full mv

they all look so PRETTY !

and I really like what I have heard

the chorus is quite addicting

the song seems to sound pretty nice !

Edited by Solin

I'm totally satisfied--actually even more than satisfied with the news!!! Omg I'm so happy :DD

I'm kind of sad that the main lines are...incorrect english :D DSP always has the worst english out of all the ent.s lol..But anyways, I'm sure this song will be a hit!!! At least I hope it will, the girls deserve it :DD And I love the oufits!

^^ lol.. i think most of the korean ent. companies have bad english.. and the lyrics, they just skipped some words but you get it.. afterall most songs are made for Koreans ^^

yeahh haha i bet koreans will have no problem with what they're singing.

even though it isn't perfect english.

i guess it's just a bit awkward for us, though, to hear incorrect english because we know how it's suppose to sound like. But yeah. the tune && the beat are <333333333333333, which is what's important, y'know? :D

that was fast! hehhe I like there song but I somehow think that Netizens will say something harsh about this again... dunno why I have that feeling but oh well, Kara rockz.... i can't wait for all of the songs, the mv and COMEBACK! heheh, thanks..