[2010.08.11] Japanese Debut Single [Mister]

yuda

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i honestly believe mister & lupin will be included in their upcoming japan debut album/cd/dvdbox.

dsp or umj must have some plans going on in the pipeline because how can the butt song & most wins hit be omitted?

and thought a while ago mister was planned to be recorded in japanese, but somehow it didn't materialize for unknown reason.

and yeah, some new japanese songs to appeal their fans too.

hopefully a big surprise will be announced soon, probably after the world cup.

think they should have set their mind to promote "we're with you" world cup song after returning from state/japan.

so hopefully it'll turn out to be the best sang song during the period with the whole nation behind the korea team.

KaRa in Japan.....personally i think they will success there, but on what level we only could wait and see. What make me curious is what strategy UMJ will use in marketing them, we all know the adoration Japanese had for things that "kawaii" and i think that element had quite help KaRA accepted in Japan through their cute song like PG, Honey, or Rock U...But now KaRa had transformed to more mature & sexy image in Korea, i wonder if UMJ will make them going back to their cute image or probably just let them as their image now. I also hope UMJ will not waste their vocals with trash songs coz from what i know, Japan had more high taste in song musically than Korean market. Then again, with company as big as UMJ i think (..and hope) KaRa will do great there. Oh yeah about Kamilia, i think we only lose numbers with only some fanbase like Sones, Wonderful and Blackjack, so i think we're not that small anymore...

@red4summer

yup..i'm sure Mister will be included, although i'm not sure why Lupin didn't included in the premium box..

i don't know about the we're with you though..

it's a song for world cup, so i don't think it will be 'promoted'

but i do hope they will perform it :)

@kara4life

yeah..it's the kawaii thing that makes KARA big there..

so we really need to see what the strategy will be..

i'm already very curious right now..haha

yeah..i know,but it's still sad sumtimes, considering kara is one of the 1st girl group that started..

but i do hope, although kamilia are getting bigger, we will be keep on calm and peace as usual..haha

hope it won't be changed..

btw,u were saying u can write much..i like ur post too :)

----------------------------------------------------

if i don't mistaken the girl will be came back to korea on 5th..

and then go to japan on 7th..

i hope they rest well..

wish the best for their health, and with it, they can start with a blast in japan later :)

4 more days until Japan..anticipating..haha

Oh yeah about Kamilia, i think we only lose numbers with only some fanbase like Sones, Wonderful and Blackjack, so i think we're not that small anymore...

I also think we became strong enough to wait for the girls ! Even if Kamilia isn't the biggest fanclub of Korea, It still represents a good number of persons. And moreover, I really don't believe DSP will let KARA promote in Japan for too long but only takes this opportunity in order to focus on SS501 promotion in Korea and maybe on Rainbow later on. I mean, even if KARA wouldn't go to Japan, they will be on break so why not sending them to Japan ? I'm pretty sure we will see the girls back at the end of the year, just in time for the gayo ceremonies ! The most important is to keep KARA in the mind of people with some promotion like CF - shows etc.

For Japan promotion, I really expect a lot from UMJ and hope they could use KARA's actual and rising popularity in order to make a real impact. Whith a good new song, a nice music video and a proper promotion, KARA could only do great. I want to see KARA on some shows with other japanese idols even if they are not all fluent in japanese : maybe Japanese people will find them cute and fall for them lol.

Edited by Solin

I hope that Universal will help Kara promote tremendously in Japan and it seems like they are doing a good job so far with the life-size banners and there are already interviews and shows talking about Kara :D I do not think DSP will make Kara permanently go to Japan...I think they are going to focus on Japan while SS501 and Rainbow make a comeback that way all the DSP family members get a chance to comeback. I hope that Kara could at least have a single out for the summer b/c I will miss them if they are gone from Korea for too long :D I'm hoping we can still see our girls on variety shows and cfs. They should make a show dedicated to Kara like SNSD or Beast so we can see the Kara members adjusting Japan and stuff! I hope Kara can make a comeback in Korea at least in the fall to make it for the award shows at the end

I hope Kara success in Japan! I have a good feeling that Japan's ready for Kara's lovable and cute charms and personalities!

i think it was very nice,..

when they ended the Lupin, and they going to japan..

they give us the We're With You and Tomorrow..

so we still have a lot of to wait for :lol:

and yep2..take it easy, i'm sure they will comeback for the gayo festival :)

@solin

yeah..it will be great if they can attend some shows too :)

btw,i'm wondering,will they have a new dorm in japan?? like big bang..

they will surely spend some time there..

guys, i don't understand about the year-end gayos & award shows part, why will they not appear?

dsp & umj should know what's the best decision for the girls.

the korean festival is still months to come, hence dsp & umj should have known & reserved those periods, even if they are planning an asia tour. :D

as for the korean fanbase & 2007 similar concerns, if 3 years ago the girls can survive & achieve these much today, we shouldn't be too worried now especially this time when more kamilia (we) are around. :inluv:

over the years, fanbases in all places have been growing in numbers. so as long as we still exist, we are more than happy to share any problem faced by kara. like the girls, k-kamilia & rest-kamilia are not so easily defeated & discouraged too.

in fact after saying all these i grow kind of worried too because you guys had been around here before me, so probably there're things i'm still unaware of. thus making me bit optimistic. :D

and yeah i do agree with yoomster, a dedicated variety show about kara living in japan, to show us how well they are adapting to the country.

lastly, what's the definition or meaning of kamilia? it doesn't include nationality.

wherever the girls are, there are sure to have kamilia around showering them with love.

as for the rest, they/we should continue always doing their/our best at throwing supports in all kinds.

im sure Kara will back to Korea near the end of 2010

DSP do not want miss all awards that Kara potentially could achieve

i mean, LUPIN is AWESOME! eventough it 'only' win three consecutive weeks on K-chart (and MCD, and Inki)

but Lupin is the greatest song in 2010 until now

and i hope DSP will translate We're With You into Japanese

not to mention that WWY is GOOD too

haha our talk getting broader and broader ^_^

@haque

yep i'm sure about it..i'm sure they will gonna make comeback on the end of the year..

i think i've said before, i forgot :) but i do hear rumour about it..

bout the awards, i think it doesnt matter whether they are in japan or korea, but i'll miss their perf on special show..

imagine that kara wasn't in korea last chuseok!! we won't be able to witnees jing's snore kara's dorm!! :)

@red4summer

usually, major TV companies (sbs, mbc, and kbs) always making a year-end music festival..

it's always awesome, with almost all of idol group being there, perf their hit songs, and also the best parts is the special stage, and usually it's a lot!!

but 2009's gayo was missing some great group like WG, big bang, dbsk, ss501..

so just hoping they will be back by the end of the year :)

ahh i'm speechless with ur words..

can't agree more about it :)

kamilia is strong, i'm sure about that..

we are one of the oldest,although our growth wasn't as much as other, but i think we have great growth in quality.. :)

btw, 2 more days!! woot..can't wait to spam this thread with a lot of comments, pics, fancam, videos, and gifs..haha

this will be great. more KARA the better right? but my friend might actually pay more attention this way bc he refuses to listen to any korean music or admit it is good even after all my efforts bc he is so biased for japanese music. not to long ago i showed him Lupin, and he actually admitted that it was catchy and he liked it a lot but still refused to listen to more of KARA's songs bc they sang in korean. this might just be all he needs to finish breaking... ^_^

he refuses to listen to any korean music or admit it is good even after all my efforts bc he is so biased for japanese music

^_^ hahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also know someone like your friend !

She simply refuses to let a chance to K-pop nor any other asian music which isn't Japanese

I have noticed that even if K-pop craze in asia is really important and spreading fastly around the world

J-pop is still the most popular among international fans of Asia in general

Probably because people start by watching anime and reading mangas which leads to listen to J-pop lol.

So maybe KARA would be able to atrack more fans (not only japanese but international) by debuting in Japan

i have heard honey, wanna and pretty girl in japanese version, they are nice

but i still prefer the korean version. wish them all the best with their debut in Japan

cant wait for their next album

@midnight and solin

haha..too addicted with J-Pop??

hopefully with this, KARA can reach all J-Pop addict out there, so it means they can reach more people then.. :D

yep,j-pop is popular..but K-pop is getting bigger each day..

sumtimes i do wish they will make a new song that will be have a japanese taste in the song, but not abandoning their signature :)

...and i hope DSP will translate We're With You into Japanese

not to mention that WWY is GOOD too

i'm 100% + 1% sure they wouldn't promote we're with you in japanese.

because red devils & samurai blue on international soccer platform, they are rivals. hahahha.

---

yep, not knowing the language maybe a handicap, but i'm sure gyulham + their assigned translator will be good enough to appeal new audience.

moreover by the time their shows are aired, all will be taken care of by sub. the disadvantage impact will be minimised, i hope. :)

agree while j-music is still having strong base because of its past, but k-industrial is the trend now.

hopefully the girls can bring further up the trend & make kara the most mentioned k-name outside korea.

the girls were the unlucky one out of the 3 during debuts, but it's not a forever thing.

who knows in future if the ordering may be reversed? :lol:

^ i love the last sentence xD

I hope they are learning japanese ^-^ I can still hear Nicole's "Arigato goJaimas" in my head xD

I hope they promote Kara good. How did dbsk promote? it took them a while to be popular in japan.

I mean no music shows for kara to preform at. Well There's Mnet Japan[but no music show?]

Maybe Big Bang and them can promote together. Though it seems like Kara will promote Big Bang instead of

the other way around.

When I heard how succeeding in japan is such an accomplishment I was ready for Kara to debut there xD [i have big expectations for kara xD] I was super excited when they landed in Japan. I was super excited to know that Hitori sees Kara's charm[cuz they do have some charm about them that no other group has xD]

Kara can definitely succeed in Japan, all they need is the right company, vocals, and language xD

Sounds hard but, Kara was able to rise from rock bottom to the top in Korean, right?

@in-in

woah thx for sharing it..

just like what i said before,it's always nice to see their growth :)

@red4summer

oh yeah forgot about the purpose of the songs..haha

but i;m sure the songs itself and the mv will be very appealing to japan market ^_^

haha..it's ok i think..we can see a lot of idol that was living overseas before, having hard time in variety show at first, but by time, they can do it well :)

although judging the possibilites of the length they will be there, it's hard for them to get to a variety show i think..

btw, we will really need more japanese translator in sweetmel..haha

oh eric,i love ur last sentences..

they have come this far,overcome all obstacles..and i believe they are much more stronger now..:)

just like nerdxissa said,if in korea they can rise up like that, i'm sure they can do it in japan too

@nerdxissa

i don't really know how big bang,dbsk, and ss501 promote there..

the only thing i know, while BB was there, it seems like they was MIA..so few news about them..

hopefully KARA will do better too, and esp with all other girls idol group that going there too :)

and yep,i agree..KARA have special unique charm there :P

-----------------------

and i don't know if i have said this before..

i do wish KARA can become more successful..

but my selfish self, sumtimes didn't want it to happen..

don't know why, the way KARA and kamilia used to be, makes me feel really comfy..

kamilia feels really like family, and KARA feels like so close..

but when the idol getting more popular, and the fanbase is getting bigger,

it's hard to really know others in the fanbase..and more fanbase,sumtimes means more anti..

it's just my negative thinking though :)

of course i will always want the best for them..

This excite me ...

Based on formation and song, CMIIW they don't have much problem as Japanese don't have any 4-7 member girl band that in competition with Kara's quality and youth.

But as an Idol group, it's going to be very tough as the rising Idol Group AKB48 is on fire there. Everything AKB48 throw to the market sells amazingly.

The most important is the marketing strategy, which is interesting to see, as I'm not an expert :)