[2010.08.11] Japanese Debut Single [Mister]

yuda

^

^

Oh my gosh. I seriously felt the electricity. I hope Kara doesn't have to do that x_x

@xichigo I wanna learn more about Japanese girl groups[for Kara xD I need to be educated about their debut xD] ^-^ if you know where to watch please post up the link ^-^

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha~

Japanese variety show is all about Hilarious and punishment...

Thnx eyeless for sharing the video...

OMG...what happpen if Kara get the idol electric Massage Punishment...

maybe they gonna said the same word..."its hurt ,its hurt,its hurt......."lol

b4 this I only watch Japanese show that contain some sport element...its cool..!!!

^AWW Poor Tomochin ): That was... ugh. At least they didn't ask her to eat it while it was alive.

I'd love to see Kara on Japanese variety shows, especially the ones with the box segment. It's like the host puts something (usually something gross) in a box and the people are asked to touch the thing in the box and identify it. It's hilarious lol. Like this:

@eyeless - you should totally start an AKB thread in the Entertainment Den, haha.

And yupyup I'll definitely searched up that Music Japan episode when it airs. :D Seeing Momosu together with AKB will be quite interesting.

^

yup..they are the same people ^^

if you have watch Hana Yori Dango...they are the one who sings the theme song =]

try check them out....they have lots of great songs...especially the one they release last year

~ i would love to see KARA on japanese variety show ^^

their variety show are hilarious and so original XD

Edited by hype8750

^

Don't forget Jun Matsumoto also played at Hana Yori Dango

I love to death their single "My Girls" last year :D

Actually, Kara already had a good start by being featured on Arashi's variety show as Arashi is the biggest group right now. They're actually very lucky.

*after searching who Jun Matsumoto's picture* OH!!! I knew he looked familiar!!!! He played the main guy character!!! Dom..Dom..Dom something.

I can't believe that I missed this. :gloomy:

Wahh.. Kara is lucky to be on a show with group that sells so much in one day x_x

^

^

That's supposed to be Domyouji :gloomy:

Edit: ah, melukia already answered it just before me :P

@xichigo

That Kat-tun clips was hilarious :lol2:

That's just sooo japanese game show ...

AKB48 thread? do you think anyone here interested in it? :P

Edited by eyeless

You should start an akb48 thread eyeless ! :thumbup: I actually would like to see Kara on japanese variety shows, i find japanese variety shows wayyy more entertaining than korean ones. But i still like korean variety shows,lol.

i think if KARA can guest on variety shows, especially in ARASHI's talk show, they'd get extremely good exposure :)

this is true... i have an Arashian (Arashi fan) friend , i told her that I fangirl a korean girl group, which is obviously, Kara :) and then she said "ahhh, Kara! the one featured in Arashi no Shukudaikun (Arashi's Homework)" wahaha and i really really had a big grin :) even though i know that she only knows it by its group name.. but im really glad she remembered Kara just by watching Arashi shows :) :) wahhh :D :D *big grin*

oh and right now.. Arashi has 3 variety shows.. it would really be great if Kara would be guests there :)

I'm getting excited with Kara in Japan :)

Edited by joiijoee

Japanese shows are funny and if KARA goes on one of them, It will be sure really funny to watch

But I don't know if KARA are yet ready to do shows like this lol.

They are korean and the culture seems to be very different, so KARA may need some time to adjust

Edited by Lili

I'm just checking top 30 oricon weekly album chart, and get curious just how much those album already sold.

It's not final because all of them still charting in top 30

ARASHI All the BEST! 1999-2009 (1,684,942)

Tohoshinki BEST SELECTION 2010 (539,000)

ikimono-gakari Hajimari no Uta (520,650)

FUNKY MONKEY BABYS FUNKY MONKEY BABYS BEST (514,478)

AKB48 Kamikyokutachi (354,991)

Hamasaki Ayumi Rock'n'Roll Circus (285,508)

Various Artists ONE PIECE MEMORIAL BEST (207,345)

aiko BABY (197,460)

The number Arashi has sold is incredible, it's legendary ... charting from 2009 until now, and still counting .. ^_^

ikimono-gakari and FMB are bands

AKB48 is the female idol group representatives, which hold the best selling of their kind.

There's no doubt that male idol group is the one conquering music industry in Japan as there are Arashi and Tohoshinki on top.

Tohoshinki needs years from 2005 to achieve their position right now, and they are totally concentrate in Japan and almost never release anything in Korea.

For our Kara, I'm not sure .. trying to be as successful as Tohoshinki in Japan but leave behind Korea, or ... just being half-hearted in Japan and still exist in Korea

Edited by eyeless

I'm simply impressed by Arashi !

1,684,942 albums sold isn't nothing :D

i know that she only knows it by its group name.. but im really glad she remembered Kara just by watching Arashi shows :) :) wahhh :):D *big grin*

oh and right now.. Arashi has 3 variety shows.. it would really be great if Kara would be guests there :)

Yeah ! KARA was so lucky to be mentioned on Arashi Show !

We have to thank Gekidan once again :)

Arashi is the Top 1 idol group is Japan and if KARA could attend on of their show, It would be a great exposure.

Moreover, It will be like a dream coming true since Arashi is my favorite japanese group and KARA is my favorite korean group !

Edited by Solin

woot...

Arashi dominating Japan right now...jjang..1,684,942 albums sold...deabak..!!

DBSK following Arashi in 2nd place...good to see Korean artist get no2 at Japan...

woot...their hardwork at Japan paid off...it takes them years to achieve this success....

if Kara want to be success at Japan...I think they need to go through all the obstacle that blocking their way same as DBSK...

even if it takes more than 2 years...I still want to see Kara success in Japan and not only Korea... :D

is this thing really2 happen in Japan..?? if it does...maybe all Japanese female fan already fall for DBSK cuz of that man..lol

http://sweetcoffeebeanie.wordpress.com/200...rince-in-japan/

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/tvxqs-jaejo.../comment-page-1

Hardcore fangirls..??

woot...I thought their fan girls is really2 feminine...lol

their fangirls really2 love them..they really2 want to protect their favourite idol... but in different way...hardcore...lol

The rumors is spreading, and Tohoshinki's fangirls didn