[2010.08.11] Japanese Debut Single [Mister]

yuda

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KARA will have to face a quite tough competition but if their sales do well so everything will be fine

And as I said before, It isn't a bad situation but it can constitue a win for the girls

KARA will come out even more prestigious if they manage to do well with competition than without any

I have faith in the girls and seeing the pre-order only gives me more hope !

thanks eyeless for the info...woah thats quite competition for that month...

i saw news artcile on how Japanese public now had more interest for Kpop just like when KDrama also swept Japan, hopefully with the fever still hot, Kara debut on August will meet great success

Edited by kara4life

thanks eyeless for the info...woah thats quite competition for that month...

i saw news artcile on how Japanese public now had more interest for Kpop just like when KDrama also swept Japan, hopefully with the fever still hot, Kara debut on August will meet great success

lol kdrama influences japan too, i hope japanese extend a warm welcome to our girls

and seeing the sales doing very well, im starting to believe they will make a GREAT debut there

hahaha too optimistic, sorry

^why the need to copy from previous post? i'm puzzled given your member# & post count. please be careful next time.

---

in fact i'm looking forward to the competitive month. imo sales number shouldn't be affected much because kara fans will still buy. i would like to see kara debuting among those "favourites" & also more on how they outperform their own expectation.

[from soompi]

Which Korean Celebrities Give Off a Japanese Appearance?

By: motoway065

Japanese fans recently came up with a top four list on their community site, “2ch” of Korean celebrities that give off the Japanese vibe or appearance. Find out who they are below.

#4 Han Hyo Joo

The actress has been recognized in Japan for her role in drama “Brilliant Legacy.” She is constantly compared with actresses Fukada Kyoko and Ueto Aya

#3 Kara’s Goo Hara

You can’t forget about Goo Hara who is known for her Japanese appearance. She is known to resemble singer, Amuro Namie.

#2 Kara’s Kang Ji Young

The netizens of “2ch” think that Kang Ji Young may actually be half-Japanese. Even before Kara’s venture into the Japanese market, people thought Ji Young resembled model, Sasaki Nozomi

#1 DBSG’s Jaejoong

The singer who debuted in Japan through Tohoshinki apparently looks Japanese enough to be mistaken for one.

Since Japanese fans voted it makes me happy x3 Now that I think of it Jiyoung does look kindof Japanese x3

Edited by nerdxissa

i'm actually quite sad everytime an idol group goes to japan

first of all: it's going to be awhile until they perform in korea again

and it's so hard to keep track of them in japan sighhh ;'(

but anyways... i wish kara the best of luck .. bcus it is a better market for them

thanks for the 2 soompi japan polls, to be frank first impression is usually the look. so quite certain that jing & hara who appeared "maknae", made the headlines. just hope after some observations, they will pay more attention to the 5 personalities & the charm as a group. -_-

actually, with KH, following kara's japan debut shouldnt be too hard....

and plus 6Theory media, mother of Allkpop, also released Tokyohive recently,

which im sure will feature kara sometime soon.

in addition, it would be gr8 to see kara expanding their so-called 'territory',

so in short, i think them debuting in japan is an awesome idea and very exciting indeed,

and i simply dont get why there is such a fuss abt them leaving.

sry if i sounded a bit rude, just wanted to make my point clear.

and yep, hara and jing (the two new members) seem to b very well-received in japan...

but wat abt seungyeon?? her hamster face should also rly rly appeal to de japanese audience.

^let's be frank, it's their age & look. (hara doesn't look 91s.) so jira are the obvious while the rest.. so like i said earlier, hope as time goes by the japanese can see more than the looks.. :D

Lol at the second soompi poll. Interesting how it's all Kara and Snsd. It's great that Japan recognizes Hara and Jiyoung! I'm sure Japan will fall in love with all of the girls when they find out more about them. This overseas thing is definitely better for Kara. More Japanese Kamilias!

Hopefully they don't stay toooo long and when they come back, they comeback with a new album. Hopefully...

#3 Kara’s Goo Hara

You can’t forget about Goo Hara who is known for her Japanese appearance. She is known to resemble singer, Amuro Namie.

#2 Kara’s Kang Ji Young

The netizens of “2ch” think that Kang Ji Young may actually be half-Japanese. Even before Kara’s venture into the Japanese market, people thought Ji Young resembled model, Sasaki Nozomi

I knew Jiyoung is quite popular in Japan because if you watch the video of KARA in Japan in Sweet Muse, the fans who welcomed them at the airport, were almost all screaming Jing name, and during the showcase, when they where asked who was their favorite, Jiyoung name came the most ! Hara really looks like Namie Amuro so It's not a surprise she is popular in Japan, but I have never though Jiyoung as a japanese because to me, she looks the most korean in KARA lol.

Well, I think it's good if KARA (or some of the members) give to Japanese a japan vibe.

Common opinion is that Japan don't really like foreigners artists, but from what I can see, It's more easier for a foreigner to be accepted in Japan than in Korea. I can't even list one foreign artist who has made it in Korea for exemple lol.

Edited by Solin

Yeah that's true. I also don't know of any foreign artists in Korea. But Korean artists are soon to flood the Japanese music industry.

Honestly, I don't know what Japan is thinking with all the resemblance stuff lol. Hara and Jing look completely Korean to me. Never once in my life have I thought of Hara and Jing as Japanese lol. I only see a slight resemblance with Hara and Namie Amuro... maybe its because of those pics but I dunno. As long as they're known in Japan already ^^

@stevenstanley

Sasaki Nozomi is extremely popular nowadays, it could be a good thing if Japanese compare Jing with Nozomi.

I think I've posted this before, Most Influential Idols of 2010

The Top 20 is as follows:

Edited by eyeless