[2010.08.11] Japanese Debut Single [Mister]

yuda

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#11 today, :thumbup: , don't know what is happening!!!

==================

*1 28,521 V6

*2 21,843 渡り廊下走り队

*3 *6,218 BUCK-TICK

*4 仓木麻衣

*5 AKB48

*6 関ジャニ∞

*7 SPEED

*8 miwa

*9 桑田佳佑

10 SuG

11 KARA ----------------------- 2nd day of 4th week...... :scared:

I'm so confused; HOW ON EARTH IS THIS HAPPENENING? -hugs KARA-

The first-day sale isn't looking too group for V6 though. I'm thinking maybe Watarirouka Hashiritai will beat them for weekly No.1 =/ Let's see who will win - the fangirls or the fanboys. XD

#11 today, :thumbup: , don't know what is happening!!!

woah...that is great :thumbup: if it continues like this could we expect Mr. stay at Top 20 on Oricon Weekly for 4 weeks in a row??? its not a mission impossible i think ^_^

could be the girls appearance in Sy**** 007 show had something to do with this, coz i heard that show really is popular there...and really glad they could have some kind of talk show to shows more of their unique personality

Looks like Mr. also going up on various Recochoku Charts

#2 at Chaku Uta ranking

2s16o0i.jpg

#6 at Chaku-Uta Full

Kara will probably enter top10 again with this situation :D

^Really???? Omg I do hope so. That would be awesome!

Sales are staying so consistent. #11 today too! Aaahhh everytime I go to this thread there's always great news.

And yeah, their guesting on that show did help. I'm soooo glad (I've said that millions of times in this thread already) that our girls continue to do well in Japan. Dream come truuueee.... :D

I have higher hopes for the Best Of album and the second single.

If KARA manage to get in the top 10, it would be fascinating that in 4 week since mister came out a korean idol group made it by on the oricon top 10 chart. But i would just be happy that KARA is in the top 20. Maybe seeing the postion of KARA they could maybe make it in the top 10, or make it in the top 20 but higher than last week. KARA outsell bb again, I knew it bb singles doesn't do well in the second week, it usually fall to the bottom of the top 20. Yet KARA hasn't been lower on the oricon top 20 chart except maybe 16. The lower that KARA ever had was 29 and then the next day they shot right back up again. Maybe the show did have something to do with the sells, maybe japanese ppl saw how hard KARA work to learn japanese the diet, and their funny personalily. Maybe that what make the sells go up. I wondering how much sells do they have, maybe they can reach 60K(I thought I would never get to see that for a long time). The last time I check it say KARA sold 2501(which is probably old), if it continue like this KARA may break 60K next week. Bb doesn't do well in the second week, they don't sell much albums they max that they sell is 8K in the second week, KARA sold a little over 10K and last week they sold almost 10K. KARA hasn't manage to sell less than 8K, so if they sell like what bb sell in the second week which is like 7-8K, then KARA would just need a little bit more to reach the 60K mark. We never would of thought this would happen, but this tell how great KARA is. Hopefully the next single is going to do well on the chart, and maybe sell over 30K the first week.And outsell this single. And hopefully the album does well to.

Thinking about it SNSD is release genie next wednesday, so they may rank high or low on the chart(since arashi is release a single). Then two days later KARA is release their second single, which may do better than SNSD or worest. But then you would have to thinking about the whole week. Maybe the whole week KARA would do better on the chart than SNSD. Since we know that KARA outshines bb, and bb debut last year in japan, and yet KARA manage to outshine you. So maybe KARA would do better on the chart, than SNSD. You never know, maybe KARA would get 2 place next to arashi. Maybe KARA would rank high for the weekly chart. Cause if I think about it bb sold just 25K for their new singles, and bb already debut since last year in japan. If bb just sold over a 25K and bb is popular, wonder how much SNSD can sell in their first week. Cause KARA didn't sell over 30K, which I think is hard to sell over 30K in the first week of your debut if you not a japanese idol.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

Hmmmm... Kara's 4th week and still in the top 20? XD Can someone explain how this is happening? XD I thought they would be ranked wayyy down by this week.

Soo.. does anyone have any predictions of how much they'll seel this week? I'm predicting 3-5k cuz... well it's more of an instinct xD. No facts to really back up.... Kara might not get promoted that much this week. so I'll be surprised if they get 5k or more than that xD

maybe snsd will get over 30k in the first week

but i don't think they will get 60k in 4 weeks

and if they do better than kara that means over 60k

actully snsd's fans thinks that if kara get 50k snsd will get 100k

and if kara get 100k snsd will get 200k, 250k

Obviously.....

they may do better but not much better

anyway i am soo happy for kara

and wish to see them more in shows

with arashi, news,kt-tun,becky

kangani8, smap , akp48

kimngocnguyen06

what second single????

best of album?? or there korean mini album???

i did'nt know about that ...

what second single????

best of album?? or there korean mini album???

Second single --> http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7997

Best of album --> http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8007

Korean mini album --> There's a Korean mini album coming in September! There hasn't been an official announcement yet though.

kt-tun
I'm so sad to see my "A" omitted T_T

i think kara might just set another record for having the most consistent debut sales.

4th week and still going strong??? THAT. IS. CRAZY.

plus, look at the chart, kara is at #11, while bb is at #20. considering the fact that this is their 4th week, u just cant help but go w-o-w

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

#12 today :thumbup:

*1 11,609 V6

*2 *6,042 渡り廊下走り队

*3 *3,698 AKB48

*4 関ジャニ∞

*5 miwa

*6 BUCK-TICK

*7 仓木麻衣

*8 桑田佳佑

*9 氷川きよし

10 SPEED

11 Sug

12 KARA -----------------------------> :thumbup:

13 福山雅治

14 はんにゃ,フルーツポンチ

15 ゆず

16 气志团

17 中岛美嘉

18 菅原纱由理

19 グレル・サトクリフ(福山润)

20 BIGBANG

lol, Kara's going down slowly XD 10 then 11 then 12 XD still aiming for 5k this week ;D hopefully kara proves me wrong and sells 10k this week ^^

Anyways also came here to also promote discussion in the Best Of Album thread(heehee);; the tracks have already been released and how the album looks like ^^ only 27 days 'til release XD

Edited by nerdxissa

Yeah I know KARA popuarlity is like unbelievable to me, cause I thought it was going to be just like in Korea, it take time for them to become famous. But no thy become famous with just their debut, like how wg and snsd got famous when they debut. KARA sells are so consitent, I wondering how much did KARA sells now, maybe 5K for this week is not unbelievable if they can manage 9K in the third week, while bb just get 7-8K second week, KARA hasn't manage to have that kind of sells. So I thinking maybe if KARA get sells like wht bb get for the second week, it would just take a little more to break the 60K mark. So far KARA is in the top 20, they just are in the 11 postion weekly so far, they just need to get in the top 10 for like the whole week or maybe low and they can get make on the top 10 chart. I think they would be the first korean idol group to make it back on the oricon chart after 4 weeks.

Of course sones are says that if KARA sells over 60K, SNSD is going to sell over 100K. But you really don't know that, thinking about it KARA manage to beat SNSD in the pre-orders for how days again. You can't be so sure that SNSD is going to do well, of course you hope that that they do. But you have to look at the big pictures, and how they do on the chart, just wait until next week. Maybe KARA would still be on the top 20 chart next week nd break the 60K. I don't think SNSD is going to hit 30K in the first week, I just think they won't with arashi come back, plus DBSK didn't do that in their first single, and you know hoe popular dbsk is in korea.But I do think that SNSD is going to do better than 4minute, 4minutes debut on the chart in 22 and sold 7K, whic I know for sure that SNSD is going to do better. But we still don't know if SNSD is up to par wth KARA, and can sells as much as KARA, KARA sells are consitent plus their position on the chart is consitent. We just have to wait and see.

Mister is currently at the No.14 position on the weekly chart with 3750 copies sold thus far (they sold 1227 copies yesterday). I fathom it's kind of hard to Kara to push back into Top 10 on the weekly chart but Top 20 is definitely possible, judging by Kara's momentum right now. The total sale so far is about 53k. Yay! We'll hit 55k soon!

Source

Some interesting news clips I found on Kara-T.

I'm hoping Kara reaches the 60k mark though.

Me toooo. I believe they can do it if the sale stays this consistent for the rest of the week.

Japanese Kamilias are seriously amazing. <3 I believe the girls attracted a lot of casual buyers too, probably from all the promotional clips lately featuring SNSD and other Kpop acts coming into Japan.