[2010.08.11] Japanese Debut Single [Mister]

yuda

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was surprised that SNSD was number 2,I like wow. But I was more happy that KARA is in the top 15. That is so good, hopefully 65K is not to far ahead for them. So our KARA are in the 14 postion for the weekly chart, which is really good. Cause the second/third week they were in 14 postion, then the next week they did better. They still in the top 20 daily chart, and still very high in the top 20 for the weekly charts. Wonder how long it going to take KARA to reach the 65K, I think maybe in 3 week, since sales are dropping, I think it going to take longer to reach 65K. But KARA would definetly do it, I hoping the next single/album does really well, sell over 30-40K first week would be so good. People already recognize them so they should have more fans, plus KARA are like made for japanese industry. Plus umj would promote them really well.

I think SNSD reach number 2 was because of their perfomrances. I did SNSD sells are like around 29K so far, since last time I change it was 23K, and add in 6K it should be around 29K. But I just wondering do you think SNSD would have the same consitent as KARA on the chart and sells.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

^Bashers will bash either way. If Kara sold more they will bash Kara; if Kara sold less they will STILL bash Kara, but just find a different reason to. Let's just all ignore the haters.

I hope they sold at least 700 copies today! 65k this week seems unlikely, but maybe next week or the week after that. (:

SNSD has sold ~30k now! I'm gonna change my prediction to ~40k for first week since there are two more days left and the sales from Yesasia haven't been added yet <-- I'm sure many international fans ordered from there. Let's see if SNSD can catch up to KARA with their total sales~

oh well, I'll just say congrats to SNSD (although deep down I am crying and screaming like hell :crying: :crying: :crying:) but still congrats to them.

And Kara has also done extremely well, especially at getting no.1 video in Itunes and no.1 downloaded song in Itune when it was just released with consistent sales. And they've already sold 60K, please reach 65K.

I hope their next single will be a big hit in Japan. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kara saranghae (I need a hug)

Edited by IHeartKara1234

I'm reaaaally happy that they reached 60k! Woo! It's nice that they're still in top 20! And thanks xichigo for the compilation! I guess it's alright if they're dropping to hundreds since they've been consistent for quite a while and I'm happy with that ^^

As for SNSD.... well.... what can I say, they're SNSD after all. Congrats to them ^^

There will come a day when Kara is at the top and I'll wait patiently for it ^^

No other choice but to continue supporting and loving them :D

I'll try hard not to mind them haters...

And let's all remember that Mister was a VERY successful single for a debuting foreign group. Having a first week sale less than a certain single doesn't make it less successful. Mister's sale surpassed all our expectations (and even DSP and UMJ's expectations). Let's hope KARA's second single will surpass Mister! I really have high hopes for the girls in Japan. :thumbup1:

^Aww. -hugs you-

Don't worry, KARA will do better. I have confidence in their next single and the best album~ (: Their goal for the first single is to get people to recognize them and gather more fans and they have accomplished that already.

thank you for the hugs ^_^

you're certainly right, many Japanese people have already acknowledged Kara. I am so happy for them. :D

My wish for Kara is Kara's second single will be a big hit

Edited by IHeartKara1234

i know SNSD is going to do good in Japan >_< with their uberly huge fanbase "Internationally" and SME already had success with BoA and DBSK in the Japanese market so they know whats up.

Congratz to them personally i prefer the Korean Version.. but i really like the Genie PV better than Korean one. :)

but still proud of our girls getting 50k in like 3 weeks? their popularity overseas is slowly rising.

i just hope the 2nd Single will sold more than the first!

Congrat to KARA for reaching the 60K sales

Mister can be considered as a successful first single

And I'm totally proud of the girls and Kamilias !

Now, KARA has settled a name in Japan and all they have to do is to grow

I know that step by step they could become very big

So let's all of us continue to support them with their next releases

As for SNSD...It was expected that they are doing so well in Japan

We couln't expect less from the most famous girl group in Asia

Their fanbase is vey big compare to KARA...local or international

Even if I'm a little sad because they surpass our dear KARA,

I'm still happy for them and congratulate them from all my heart

I just wish that with this success, some Sones won't become too arrogant

and start to look down on KARA because SNSD sales more on the first week

Edited by Solin

So I guess now we all put our hopes on the upcoming releases; the Best Of album and the 2nd Single. I'm pretty confident though. Kara's popularity is up there and continues to rise. I wonder when they'd start releasing info about the 2nd single.

I'm also curious about SNSD. Are they planning on releasing another album or single other than Genie? Most likely yes, but I'm wondering when they'll do so... Cause like what was said in previous posts, they really are Cross-Promoting each other and both SNSD and Kara's popularity rise together. Either way, I'm just hoping for Kara to become more and more successful in Japan ^^

Wow! I'm getting a lot of information from all the posts here. Thank you guys, you seem to be very well connected and know where to get your info. I've been following you silently in the background and I'm also amazed at how well the girls are doing in sales. there's already talk about 65K in sales, that's marvelous, even though snds surpassed the first days sales I guess that was expected, no? We have to keep the faith in KARA. They are slowly laying the foundation of future growth in Japan. We also must give credit to DSP for having the vision of introducing the girls to Japan. At least in that aspect they had a stroke of genius.

I foresee a great furture for Kara in Japan. They deserve to be big, Let's rally behind them! :thumbup:

:thumbup: 。。。daily top 10 once again.

*1 31,495 岚

*2 *5,378 放课后ティータイム

*3 *4,693 少女时代(SNSD)

*4 GLAY

*5 フレンチ・キス

*6 AKB48

*7 関ジャニ∞

*8 10-FEET

*9 桑田佳佑

10 KARA :scared: -------------------------》 great!!!!! :thumbup:

Edited by pig3head

Considering that Japanese TV has convered Seung Yeon's injury during their entertainment news, Kara have definitely arrived. Hope that she recovers soon, so they can get even more popular in Japan. Looking forward to seeing more of them on Japanese and Korean TV.

Personally, I've found them more enjoyable to watch on the Japanese programmes compared to SNSD. Maybe it's a language thing, since Kara has picked up Japanese making it easier for them to interact on variety shows. You can really see their personalities coming through.

Personally, I've found them more enjoyable to watch on the Japanese programmes compared to SNSD. Maybe it's a language thing, since Kara has picked up Japanese making it easier for them to interact on variety shows. You can really see their personalities coming through.

I totally agree with you there. KARA has a better grasp of Japanese than SNSD (well, other than SooYoung), so they can really interact with hosts of variety shows. I think their speaking Japanese really gives off an air of friendliness to the hosts and the viewers because the girls are speaking in their native language, making them seem more approachable.

AND YESSSS DAILY TOP 10 AGAIN!! I wonder how much they sold! 900 copies? :D

wooo! top 10 again! :thumbup:

that is a real surprise! my mouth literally went :o

Kara = daebak!

OMG, same here. If I wasn't so tired I might've jumped out of my seat. I can't believe Kara is back to top 10. :thumbup:

Kara is doing great again, maybe the 65K is coming to us. Congrats Kara.

Maybe it's a language thing, since Kara has picked up Japanese making it easier for them to interact on variety shows. You can really see their personalities coming through.
I think their speaking Japanese really gives off an air of friendliness to the hosts and the viewers because the girls are speaking in their native language, making them seem more approachable.

this is what i believe the essential factor in achieving or what we are witnessing now, the prolonging strong feel in sales. into 5th week & still in top 10.