[2010.08.11] Japanese Debut Single [Mister]

yuda

great...going up to 10 again :thumbup: i wonder how today's chart

yeah agree with you guys about the variety shows, i think in the future they should appear more on Japanese variety shows since they good at it and Japanese audiences could see more about their personality...i think on some (if not many) cases of international fans also got into Kara because of their variety shows appearances first then hooked by their songs (i'm one of them :tongue:)

Their quite good Japanese grasp also helps coz i think the Japanese felt they respects their "new" market

Btw Mister PV still going strong on Oricon TV

25pgspf.jpg

cr: xxuanh94 @ kara baidu

also anyone know what chart is this :confused1: i think they been up there for a while now

2zefc6r.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I think the one on the left is PV ranking and the one on the right is comment ranking. So great that KARA is topping both~ :wub: I don't know what kind of comments (pro/anti) people posted but at least being at the top of the chart is some form of public exposure. Any publicity is good publicity (to some extent), right? :tongue:

#12 for today, could we get 6k this week? :thumbup:

*1 28,630 嵐

*2 *4,290 少女時代 (SNSD)

*3 *4,196 フレンチ・キス

*4 放課後ティータイム

*5 GLAY

*6 AKB48

*7 大塚愛

*8 関ジャニ∞

*9 福山雅治

10 桑田佳祐

11 ASIAN2

12 KARA -----------------> well done!!!! :scared:

13 10-FEET

14 工藤真由

15 はんにゃ,フルーツポンチ

16 渡り廊下走り隊

17 V6

18 中島美嘉

19 秦基博

20 西野カナ

Edited by pig3head

I don't think anyone has posted about this cause I can't find anybody posted about it yet...

found out that KARA debuted at #16 on oricon monthly chart!!

That's really a huge acheivement for the girls ^^

i'm so happy that they able to be in the top 20!

with this,there are huge chances for "Mister" to be in Top 100 Yearly chart...cause the single is still charting until now..

hope for the next single...they will be in top 10 oricon monthly chart..^^

source:oricon

v

thanks raden for the screencap ^^

Edited by hype8750

ORICON MONTHLY CHART...YES, AGAIN, MONTHLY CHART!!

91248439.png

THIS.IS.TRULY.DAEBAK!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, KARA!!!!!~~~

(*TOO EXCITED UNTIL I FORGOT TO TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK... XD )

Edited by radenoactive

That's amazing that Kara is topping the oricon tv chart and the pv (and comment?? :confused1: )

no. 16 in monthly chart is totally amazing^_^ hopefully they'll be in the top 100 yearly chart. I will jump up and down, spin around and run 1000 meters if it happens. Kara ganbare!!

I also hope they'll appear in many variety shows in japan. I mean come on, they're so lovable esp Seungyeon.

Edited by IHeartKara1234

I don't think anyone has posted about this cause I can't find anybody posted about it yet...

found out that KARA debuted at #16 on oricon monthly chart!!

That's really a huge acheivement for the girls ^^

i'm so happy that they able to be in the top 20!

with this,there are huge chances for "Mister" to be in Top 100 Yearly chart...cause the single is still charting until now..

hope for the next single...they will be in top 10 oricon monthly chart..^^

source:oricon

v

thanks raden for the screencap ^^

They are in the top 100 yearly chart so far, they were at #84 last week. :)

Woo! So glad that they're still on the charts and still topping some of them. Top 20 Monthly Chart is good! Hopefully the second single does good as well (or even better ^_^)

Lol I'm seeing a fanwar between Sones and Blackjacks due to the recent new record made by SNSD. To be honest, I'm very happy for them (only with a slight bit of jealousy) and I'm thankful for the success that Kara achieved already. I know we'll get up there sooner or later and right now, what I'm most thankful for is how "peaceful" we Kamilias are. Let's all stay as peacemakers, shall we? :D

^

^

Oh em gee, thats so cool! cant wait for them to hit 65k. Do the oricon charts include overseas buyers? like if people who are not from japan buy the album,is it included in the oricon chart?

Congrats to snsd(: im genuinely happy for them buuttt, some of their fans are getting annoying now.One very "well-known" fan just said akb48 fans feel threatened by SNSD's debut. Umm...akb48 sells wayyy more than snsd...

Edited by vavavoom

:thumbup:

Hi, guys,

Could we stop talking about SNSD now? Yes, SNSD did very well with GENIE, but I don't think KARA will be overshadowed by any other girl groups. Jpop market is so huge that more than "1" girl group will survive there.

Let's just focus on KARA's next single/album. If we should have something to worry about, that must be 2nd single. :thumbup:

BTW,

Could mister reach 70k in next two weeks? :w00t:

weekly chart, KARA got #17. :thumbup:

*1 528,844 岚

*2 *63,267 GLAY

*3 *52,785 放课后ティータイム

*4 *44,907 少女时代(SNSD)

*5 *40,983 フレンチ・キス

*6 *14,842 AKB48

*7 *13,081 氷川きよし

*8 *10,322 大冢爱

*9 **9,158 10-FEET

10 **9,057 WaT

11 8,891 秦基博

12 8,846 関ジャニ∞

13 6,909 桑田佳佑

14 6,824 V6

15 6,362 工藤真由

16 5,829 渡り廊下走り队

17 5,595 KARA ----------->63412 in total now and 70K please in next two weeks!!! :scared:

18 5,543 福山雅治

19 5,332 奥田民生

20 4,831 葵 from 彩冷える

Edited by pig3head

@sonekamilia

what did vavavoom say that was confusing?

she said congrats and pointed about some fans (not all). O.O

all comparisons made are about knowing the situation pertaining to kara journey in japan.

the level of success is not measured against any other group but their personal objectives, goals & satisfactions.

kara doesn't need to overcome any group inorder to claim success in pure kamilia eyes.

#11 for today! :scared:

=====================

*1 11,313 岚

*2 *4,043 氷川きよし

*3 *3,041 少女时代 (SNSD)

*4 AKB48

*5 GLAY

*6 放课后ティータイム

*7 フレンチ・キス

*8 関ジャニ∞

*9 福山雅治

10 桑田佳佑

11 KARA ---------------> we should call it "would not drop"!!! :thumbup:

12 工藤真由

13 渡り廊下走り队

14 中岛美嘉

15 10-FEET

16 大冢爱

17 AKB48(ポニーテールとシュシュ)

18 西野カナ

19 秦基博

20 V6

recap :

RLyV1.jpg

Monthly Chart : 16th

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7848/91248439.png

cr: raden

the sales:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/darkness2005/mistersales.png

Kara has sold 5539 copies of Mister so far this week, making the total 63,356 copies. The single sale is gonna hit 65 next week. (:

cr: inin

@red4summer

the point is, why bring up things like that when we all support kara(for my part, snsd and kara). Sure he said SOME fans, but then again what's the point of saying that? Why bring that up? What does it have to do with this thread anyway?

It has a lot to do with this thread because we need comparison. That's how we would know whether or not KARA is doing well. ANd some fans do get carried away. It's the same with snsd fans, they compare KARA's sales to snsd so they can prove that snsd is more successful. It's just fandom. Nothing else.

Edited by KaraNice

I heard the song, it was cooler than the Korean version, HAHHAA.

I can sing along to the Korean, but I'll try to learn the Jap.

ANW, the girls did great on the music vid. I was like O_O HOMAHGASH? IS THAT HAMMIE? LOL.

Hahahaha.

woah...#11 today :lol: really enjoying Mr. roller coaster on Oricon for the past 5 weeks :lol: thanks for the update pig3head, also stanley for the recap

if we look at the Oricon daily chart, Mr. is the oldest single there (in terms of released date)...so that's quite something ;

btw, Mr. also still hold #5 on Usen Weekly Chart

24o97nn.jpg

this from Usen too, but i don't know what chart it is

:sweatdrop: ....currently Mr. on #3 :thumbup:

b4ysk8.jpg