[2010.08.11] Japanese Debut Single [Mister]

yuda

Yay!!!!! KARA got platinum!!!! I was wishing they would and they did and Jumping got gold certification amazing!!!! Kara is just doing amazing!!!! And kara really amazing as a rookie group in Japan. (Now they are #1 rookie artist?) ^-^

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

But even KARA has more success in other countries and even KARA is underrated in their home, I want KARA to stay in Korea.

It's where they begin. Their roots, their loyal kamilia also there.

Look at other group who had so much success in their first 2 years and then gone to other country. When they comeback, a lot of fans also leaving them.

Edited by Hendry Ho

^

a question, are those leaving fans, (real) fans? if they aint, then where's the lost?

casual fans maybe but real fans don't just leave when their supported group is forced to grow elsewhere.

actually look around kh, there're kamilias who chose to stick since day 1 (before kh) despite the lows. they're the real ones.

of course home is the best but we can't do anything about it.

Even though they aren't real fan, at least they bought albums.

Even the group had to promote elsewhere doesn't mean have to leave homeland too long.

I believe not all fans are that understanding.

What i mean is their also have loyal fans there (doesn't mean only there).

Edited by Hendry Ho

Well if those so called "fans" decide to stop being fans and stop supporting them, so be it.

Also, when those fans leave, Kara are gaining many more fans from all over Japan and their popularity has sky rocketed, so those so called fans can choose to do whatever they like

:thumbup:

Guys, we don't have too much to worry about.

Some of K-kamilias are just not that active after long-wait, they are not leaving KARA.

What DSP should do at the moment is to re-activate those "sleeping fans" with good music and better promotion strategy.

This is the link to view KARA daum fan-club member number, we could see if someone is leaving easily via this.

http://cafe.daum.net/Dejuanholic

Edited by pig3head

firstly, congrats to kara, platinum girls!

and uh, fans.. is it really something big if your idol is trying to expand their music into other country? well..

kara's foundation in Korea is already strong, it's not like kara is a newbie group which have lots of 'labile' fans.

idk, just guessing but kara has more dedicated fans than casual fans. so no worries i'd say. :mellow:

one of my wish for 2011 is DSP will be reborned only in terms of promoting, and bring kara to the top.

it's not like i dont like them, but they really need something new and brilliant.. and they'll release the next SS501 too, no more old style.

guys this is for Mister discussion thread :P let's end it here and move to the kara spazz thread? :lol2:

Japan mixi kamilia club member number :scared:

2010/04/26 Kara ( 6823)

2010/05/19 Kara ( 8355)

2010/07/19 Kara (10112)

2010/08/23 Kara (17457)

2010/09/07 Kara (21430)

2010/10/22 Kara (28329)

2010/11/20 Kara (35230)

2010/11/30 Kara (40047)

2010/12/10 kara (44126)

2010/12/25 kara (47000)

2010/12/28 kara (48270)

Edited by pig3head

^woah .. how did it jumped so much ... lol... Anyway i think KARA has a v strong footing in Japan now... totally looking forward to the next single.. Which I think has potential to do 100K a week too. (of course thats a new record). Especially afeter URAKARA airs..

Everything is positive for KARA now, I know the trend is gonna continue and more Japanese are going to like them.

I think the Super Live MuStation did alot to the sales. it was so good.. honestly I was replaying their performance so many times myself... so I reckon it should have a big effect...

Personally, I think KARA should be quite difficult to overtake even with so many Kpop groups debuting in Japan next year because of their unique style that suits Japanese... I am just totally looking forward to their drama and next single!

Everything of KARA has offical hit over 100K, well except jumping, but jumping gave it about 1-2 week it would hit 100K. And KARA has it first platinium during to this amazing songs. At least DSP did something right, and let the girls debut with mister. KARA are defintely the leader of the korean wave in japan now. They are defintely on their ways to be the girls version of DBSK. KARA success have been tremously. Can't wait to heard their next single, album