[2010.08.11] Japanese Debut Single [Mister]

yuda

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the teaser came out this thread became so lively lol.

Just a night and I have to catch up 3 pages already !

When I saw the Single cover and information, I was so happy

11th August : I really can't wait for that day to come

The teaser is just ok to me...I expected a little more I think

I was quite surprised to not see the army concept

However the girls look all so cute and Japan will probably like it

And I do like the colorful concept of the PV

The single cover are very simple but I really like it because it suits KARA

But now I don't know which version I should buy lol.

I will probably buy the CD/DVD (version A) but I also want the photobook of version B

The other thing which surprised me was Umbrella

Since they have recordered Lupin in japanese, I was sure they would released it

Moreover, there was no news about a japanese version of Umbrella

And to be honest, I'm quite dissapointed because Lupin as B side would be better to me

hahahaha probably in the next single lupin will be put as A side, or maybe they came up with the new single

I was quite surprised to not see the army concept

that part was not shown yet :D they made us more curious and cant wait for it *at least that's what happened to me hahaha*

i bet the PV version will be 1000 times more explosive than the past PV/MV

hahahahaha anyway it was mister who dragged kara this high :)

KARA JJANG!

(7/21) 11 version Team Dragon (AKB48) - Kokoro no Hane

(8/11) 3 version KARA - Mister

(8/18) 3 version AKB48 - Heavy Rotation

My wallet's gonna get raped again and again for 3 weeks :cry:

But I'm gonna pre order Mister version A and B :sosad:

Edited by eyeless

The other thing which surprised me was Umbrella

Since they have recordered Lupin in japanese, I was sure they would released it

Moreover, there was no news about a japanese version of Umbrella

And to be honest, I'm quite dissapointed because Lupin as B side would be better to me

how i read it is the next album shouldn't be far away. furthermore with umbrella, the debut single brings along the cute side of kara too, so a safer bet?

i'm 3rd to mae and jiji...

i love and hate this thread..it's hard to follow this thread.. :thumbup:

i'm undecided too right now..

i want to buy it..but can't decide..i'm on short of money, but i want to support the girls..

only able to buy 1, but the shipping is expensive..

wanting the dvd, but the dvd region is 2..*sigh*

btw,eric, this is from yesasia:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/mr-jacket-a-...-0-en/info.html

http://www.yesasia.com/global/mr-jacket-b-...-0-en/info.html

http://www.yesasia.com/global/mr-jacket-c-...-0-en/info.html

(7/21) 11 version Team Dragon (AKB48) - Kokoro no Hane

(8/11) 3 version KARA - Mister

(8/18) 3 version AKB48 - Heavy Rotation

My wallet's gonna get raped again and again for 3 weeks :)

But I'm gonna pre order Mister version A and B :lol:

Ahh, what Japanese releases do to us :P I really want to buy Ayu's, BoA's, Namie's, and Kara's singles but it's a looooooooooooooot.... :thumbup:

i'm undecided too right now..

i want to buy it..but can't decide..i'm on short of money, but i want to support the girls..

only able to buy 1, but the shipping is expensive..

wanting the dvd, but the dvd region is 2..*sigh*

same problem here, *sigh*

omo i really really want the photobook

CMIIW, but the PV will be out in 11th right?

isnt it too early too release the teaser?

its still 1 month before the release date o_o

same problem here, *sigh*

omo i really really want the photobook

CMIIW, but the PV will be out in 11th right?

isnt it too early too release the teaser?

its still 1 month before the release date o_o

Usually the full pv is released on tv a couple weeks before the single's release date so I think we can expect it in a week or two's time. :D

i think kara suits the japanese market so i really hope they do well there. it's sad that they will have to debut in japan around the same time as another top girl group, but i really hope they kick some serious butt. i saw the mister mv teaser yesterday and it was super cute. i wish they let nicole grow her hair out though. her old long hair and bangs would have been super cute and she looked kind of japanese with it too.

KARA reveals album covers for Japanese Mister single album

With KARA making their debut in Japan very soon, the ladies revealed a couple album covers for their Japanese version of Mister single album.

Starting next month, the ladies will appear on various popular Japanese programs to promote their new single, and will also attend the openings of certain events to further commemorate their new single album.

DSP Entertainment stated,

omg, I'm seriously jumping up and down at this:

Starting next month, the ladies will appear on various popular Japanese programs to promote their new single, and will also attend the openings of certain events to further commemorate their new single album.

Edited by nerdxissa

Yeah I want to see our girls with arashi and kat-tun. Both of them are very popular japanese artist. They have to be on arashi homework, that where they unofficial debut. The boys probably know who they are now, plus can you image them doing the butt dance. i would love to see japanese artist doing the butt dance. I want to see KARA with kat-tun that would be good, the boys doing butt dance to. Can you image how cute that would be. It seem like our girls are going to have to teach more ppl the but dance, in Korea they had to show many ppl how to do the butt dance, now they have to do the same thing. Are the girls are just sing miser, or are they going to have a follow up song

if the reason for postponing the debut single by a week was to better prepare & finalize these arrangements in tv appearance, mini-concert, fanmeet cum handshake & opening events, then so glad they were persistent. hope kara can appeal to more new fans well before the releasing week so that high sale number in orcion chart is achievable rather than hoping previously.

I'm with you nerdxissa, I'd rather have them busy it means they are out there getting known. I'm soo excited to hear that they will be in japanese shows hopefully we'll be able to see these shows since most japanese programs are usually taken down quickly in youtube! I'm sorry to disappoint you nerdxissa but Arashi's Homework had been off aired since March but it would be a treat if they could guest on Arashi new show "Arashi ni Shiyagare".I think the girls will be happy if they could be guest at SmapxSmap since they are fans of Kimura Takuya but I'm getting ahead of myself ...I'm just looking forward to seeing them in anything since it's been to quiet for so long . Looking forward to Mister PV which looks and sounds good...anticipating japanese debut...patience is a virtue!