[2010.08.11] Japanese Debut Single [Mister]

yuda

^ I was thinking the same thing lol

I'm so happy that Kara is charting so good with mister and I hope their next single can do even better

I was wondering why are some people saying kara second single is coming out next week? Cuz I haven't seen any news or previews about it

Is their second single really coming out next week?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really enjoy this Oricon race :P

With KARA trying to pass 60k

And AKB48 slowly catching up 2 Arashi's singles

@pig3head: thank you for your fast oricon daily updates :thumbup1:

I think Arashi's targeting for #1 single of the year for Love Rainbow, outselling all of their 2010 singles. With that highest ninki rating this year, I'm not surprised if it hit 700k on 1st week.

AKB48 also has this ambition to steal that #1 with their next single in October. It's gonna be the "RIVER" of 2010.

Japan music industry is very interesting

But now that I think about it next week is a really hard competition, I mean of course arashi is going to get the number one postion, but I think SNSD is going to beat KARA on the weekly chart and the daily chart. But then again SNSD is release genie before KARA release the second single. So SNSD can chart well for the two days, and then KARA come, if KARA manage to beat SNSD the rest of the time that SNSD and KARA is on the chart than KARA would rank higher, but if SNSD does better than KARA is second best again.

I don't get it. KARA isn't releasing anything next week, so why are KARA and SNSD competing against each other? The second single isn't being released next week. Its release date hasn't been announced yet but I reckon it would be sometimes between November to December, after their Korean promotional activities have been concluded.

I wonder how much the girls sold yesterday >< Hopefully it's around 1k, but I'm guessing maybe around 700-800 copies.

^ hmm looks like their sales are starting to fall into hundreds. but doesnt matter, rly, cos they're definitely gonna hit 60k next week.

and as for their second single, i really hope that it could be an anime song!!! :eyelove: :eyelove:

that'd be so cool lol :tongue:

Mister sold 982 copies yesterday. Seems like they'll get No.14 on the weekly chart this week. (:

and as for their second single, i really hope that it could be an anime song!!! :eyelove: :eyelove:

ME TOOOO. It'll be awesome if their next single can be the OP or ED to an anime XD That's some awesome promotion right there.

oh my gosh. Kara singing for an anime song would be so awesome O_o The only anime song(i think) they sang is the ending song for Naruto.

All of their voices are perfect for an anime song. Especially Jing's and Seungyeon's.

I was gonna say hope they get 13th spot but, it seems unlucky xD hope Kara surprises us next week. They aren't appearing on tv as much. Kara wave is calming down a bit.

48548867.png

1,000,000 views!!!! Congratz to our Kara!! XD

But when i opened the link--->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGhCJezWwu4

there are still 998,143 views.. weird.. O.o

*edited- Wait!! Another one!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJLTwiLThNM&feature=related

Double Combo!! 2 videos of mister achieve 1 million views!!!

Congratz!! wee~~ XD

Edited by radenoactive

#13 in weekly rank.

*1 *56,622 V6

*2 *38,021 渡り廊下走り队

*3 *27,520 AKB48

*4 *25,332 仓木麻衣

*5 *23,822 関ジャニ∞

*6 *18,703 桑田佳佑

*7 *14,011 BUCK-TICK

*8 *13,027 miwa

*9 *11,601 氷川きよし

10 *11,136 SPEED

11 **8,638 はんにゃ

12 **8,266 福山雅治

13 **7,799 KARA ------------------> #13 in rank, and 57,817 in total :thumbup:

14 **7,508 SuG

15 **6,481 ゆず

16 **6,308 中岛美嘉

17 **4,590 supercell

18 **4,567 BIBANG

19 **4,209 AK-69

20 **4,039 西野カナ

Wish Seungyeon could be fine soon!!

Edited by pig3head

i have no other words but thanks for the fast updates here, pig3head.

57.8k in 4th week, it surprises me again. looks like mister isnt losing much steam yet?

thanks to stanley for the chart too. still don't get it why 4th is better than 3rd.

haaha, yeap i meant how did kara manage to go against the trends by selling better in the 4th week than the week before. looks like 10 is the immediate support or resistance level (of financial chart reading). lol.

@eyeless

yes but shouldn't it applicable across the board (or everyone)? lol.

Whoopeee. Lucky #13... Only Kara can make that # lucky B)

Anyways, The Kara wave will be officially over IF next week drops into like the top 30's Well that's what I think. I mean, I don't think Kara will surprise me xD Not much promotion or any at all. Wonder if those Kara advertisments are still up..

Edited by nerdxissa

@red4summer

When I said this week sales is weak, it actually meant just the artists releasing this week. some singles from previous weeks are still selling quite strong, like KARA, Kanjani8, AKB48, Kuwata Keisuke, etc. That's why some artists got better rank this week compared to last week. Simply put, not much competition this week.

Next week, is gonna be a strong week. Arashi will sell more than 300k on 1st day, Glay and Hokago Tea Time probably will sell around 50k tomorrow. I don't know for French Kiss and SNSD since they both are debuting.

True but usually japanese ppl supported the new group that are debut, well I think the japanese ones. And even if SNSD doesn't sell much in japan, they would still be on the chart, because of the korean fans buy their albums. So no matter what SNSD would still debut on the chart, just don't know what place. But it does seem like japan, is anxious to see SNSD debut, more than KARA. When I go to wiki.jpop to check the ranking of KARA, more ppl are interesting in SNSD. So I guess we have to wait till tomorww to see how they do, but I have a feel that they are going to beat KARA, and give all the sones bagging rights. While KARA release the second single this week just 2 days after SNSD, so maybe KARA woud sell over 40K for the first week, if they can manage to sell 60K for their debut singles, then maybe they can sell 40K for the first week. Plus you never know mister singles can still go up because of the new singles, but I still be happy if mister still end up in the top 20 this week. With big stars like arashi, SNSD, Glay and Hokago tea time.