[2010.08.11] Japanese Debut Single [Mister]

yuda

eeeee!!! I'm so excited. I hoping it will be a good song.... ahhh!!! and i think im starting to get their schedules now. but i still have to wait 'til november 'til the second single :( hope they release more info on the second single.

I don't really have much to say about mister though xD I mean the hype is dying down now. but i hope it reaches 70k. probably gonna take 2 weeks or maybe even 3 weeks. but still crossing my fingers!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be really good but I think we would have to reach 70K maybe next week, since this week we would beat the 65K mark, and sell more than 65K. Since just tuesday they would short by just a couple more albums, by wednesday they would need to sell about 300 to beat the 65K mark, which I think they can do it. So that would leave thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday 4 more days to the end of the week, which KARA would probably reach close to the 70K mark, or just make it. If they sell just around 600 albums this week, they would sell 4K the whole week, reach mean they beat the 70K mark, maybe go for the seventh week. KARA was number 23 yesterday, I knew that KARA would get back up, it just the new release, so maybe today they would be high up like in the top 20 or maybe just position 20

Good to see they'll hit 65k reasonably soon. :) 70K may be a bit of a stretch but I think they'll be able to eventually get there after some time.

I'm not quite sure where to put this but I was looking on their Media page on their Universal website and I saw this:

09/16発売 「an an」

O_O I was first like, what the heck are they doing appearing in an-an? :o I'm pretty sure it won't be anything scandalous tho. :lol: But I don't really know what kind of shoot they did for this. :P

Actually, from the katakana, JANPIN, the new single should be "Jumping" not "Jump."

Thanks for the clarification inin! No matter it be Jumping or Jump, it does sound alot like it's going to be a really upbeat number - so I think KARA will do very well with this! Considering the Japanese market does like cheerful songs.

Mister will hit 65k tomorrow. (:

Yesh! Yet another milestone hit for our girls. Let's continue anticipating even better numbers :D

09/16発売 「an an」

Ah, these magazines do some REALLY sexy shoots do they? But I guess they will keep in mind their Korean fans and roots and refrain from doing any scandalous shoots. I'm sure they'll all look great again as they always do on magazine shoots :D

@leftys_rock

lol, what's an-an? some japanese magazines which usually reveal the wrong side of artists?

an-an is a women's sexual health magazine (it's a beauty and fashion mag as well) and they've done some kind of scandalous nude shoots in the past lol. It's generally guys that do nude photoshoots anyways. But yea that's the magazine. :P

They of course have some classy and nice shoots too, but they're mostly known for the nude ones. :P

Edited by leftys_rock

Oh my god, I just went to youtube to see my fav Kara's video.Mister PV

the official video which has reach 1mil view has received copyright. I am so frustrated right now. I was hoping for it to reach 2mil view because it almost has. Whoever reported is a very nasty person :angry: Now my hope for Kara's video to reach 2mil is all a waste. :crying:

But the good news is Kara's dance shot video is about to reach 1mil(prob in 2 days will be 1mil) and their digest ver. is still up with 1mil view. :thumbup1:

I only saw one an an edition the one with AKB48 in it.

With AKB reputation of doing gravure photoshoot, the one on an an is actually really nice.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2010/08/four-akb48-members-on-cover-of-an・an/

It's not male magazine like young animal or weekly playboy, so I think KARA will be just fine with an an.

As for youtube, without an official channel, every japanese PV will be taken down. So, not like K-pop, in J-Pop fandom they never care about youtube video's view number.

It just felt like just yesterday when we were hoping KARA would just beat the 20k mark, and now we hoping they reach the 70K. Truth be told, I was really thinking that I wouldn't be able to say that until like the second single. But breaking the 70K mark on their first albums, is a huge accomplishment. they always past the 65k in just three days, i felt like KARA would either make just enough this week to beat the 70K mark,or they would be close to the 70K but not neccessary they beat yet. they would go in their seveth week, and their they would beat the 70K mark, and sell a little more. But I want them to beat the 70K barrier this week,so next week, we can try for 75K. But I wondering this magazine that KARA is feature on, couldn't it bring in more fans, plus more people buying the mister single.

65 K is so amazing; I keep thinking of how happy KARA must feel about their success/their warm reception from Japan. I hope things just keep going up from here. 8D Because Mister did so well, UMJ probably invested a lot of money for their next single, right? Can't wait to hear Jumping when it comes out *_*

wow...finally hit the 65k :thumbup: its great!!! and back to 20th on Oricon daily :jogging:

yep now 70k sounds possible...it could took longer but not imposibble :determined:

some updates from Recochoku various charts ;

• "Chaku-Uta ®" ranking : 16th (constant)
  • "Chaku-Uta Full ®" ranking : 14th (up from 17th)
  • Video Clip Ranking : 4th (constant)
  • Video Clip Short Ranking : 5th (up from 7th)
  • Ringtone Ranking : 14th (down from 10th)
  • RBT : 15th (constant)

full list here