[2010.08.11] Japanese Debut Single [Mister]

yuda

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt hear of any fanwar between akb48 fans and kara fans?

Atsuko Maeda,the front girl of akb48, seems to really love kara,shes actually helping to promote kara! :D

It's not actually a fanwar(I hope it's not) but if you went to some of Kara's japanese mister pv and try to translate some of the japanese comments you may find some nasty comments or comments comparing AKB48 and Kara. But I'm sure it's nothing serious. I believe fans are only defending own groups. That is all :tongue:

some Japanese celebrities mentioned Kara (...okay actually i don't have any idea how big they are, but i'm guessing they are celebs :D )

Miyake Ken (V6)

From September's Ori Star Magazine:

I'm getting addicted to K-POP ... I like KARA, Shojo Jidai and Big Bang.

Hane Yuri (Actress / Idol)

I’m ending my 20th year doing work with Bye Bye Boy. [Note: Her bday is today, so she’s saying she’s working on her birthday]

Then, Mayou gave me presents!!!

A KARA CD and an SNSD CD and magazine!

Oh man I’m so happy

So happy (T^T)

Mitsui Mayu (Gravure Idol)

I’m going out while listening to my iPod

Yesterday I put a lot of new songs on it o(^-^)o

I also wrote this on twitter,

Lately I’ve been paying attention to KARA and SNSD! (゜▽゜)

They’re cute

Which is cooler, Mister or Genie (●´Д`)

Source

Edited by xichigo
fixed your double post

KARA yesterday was number 15, that is so good. that would mean that KARA would had to sell around maybe 900 or 1000 to be in 15 spot, a great start to their seveth week. KARA didn't manage to beat the 70K last week, like we hope, but they defintely will beat it this week, and sell more than we think, maybe 75K. Maybe with the japanese magazine feature KARA could be huge bonus to mister sells. when is the magazine come out if it come out like this week, sells for mister may raise. Hopefully the album which is release next week would do well on the chart(maybe number 1, I don't care if it for one day)and jumIping does well on the chart to. If they get number one for both, they already reach their dream to hit number one. Or just get number one on jumping or something, their another record smash, first foreign girl group to hit number one on the oricon chart. Yeah I wait for KARA to appear with johnny groups. I want to see KARA with arashi, I mean it like, that where they were debut on(no in person, but tv)it start everything almost. So they should appear on arashi at least once. I would love to see some interaction with KARA and arashi. I would also love them with KAT-Tun, I mean it would be a great show with both of them.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

some Japanese celebrities mentioned Kara (...okay actually i don't have any idea how big they are, but i'm guessing they are celebs :D )

Oh my god, You're joking right. Miyake Ken? He's from V6, he likes Kara. That is the best news of the day for me. Woohoo. OMG I am so happy right now. Thank you so much for the info. I am so thrilled, :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

it's pleasing to know japanese artists are coming out stating their supports but what i really hope is after settling down, how many of them will still be sticking around. it's easy to say this & that during the korean trends, so what will they say after the wave has calmed down, only time will tell.

^Awww... well it was great when it lasted. It'll probably be harder for Mister to climb back up again with all the new releases you speak of. But who knows, Mister surprised us many times already :P

All my excitement and anticipation is now the on second single (and the Korean comeback of course). I hope UMJ comes up with great, effective tactics like before.

More fans, more fans please!

It was already great that Mister lasted so long in the Top 20 :lol:

After all these weeks, I don't care of Mister rank or sales anymore

Start right now, we should focus on the Best Album but more especially the second single

Hope UMJ will come with a great promotion once again

So KARA got 2130 in 4 days is it for this week, if it is then doesn't that mean that KARA beat the 70K mark. I knew that the magazine that KARA are feature on would help with sell for mister or for the best album. I think the magazine help plus being with AK48 doesn't hurt either.So being back on the top 20 is amazing and it be like 2 months, now we should just be wait for the best album. But we are wait for that album, plus we are also hoping that mister is still in the top 20. Wow, hopefully everything go good for KARA, i think more japan magazine is going to feature KARA, which would make the sell go high for mister or best album.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

^ I think it basically talks about KARA and AKB being together in ASIA SONG FESTIVAL!

ah i see...thanks :) its nothing bad then...i guess its nice to see Japanese media covers the Festival and bringing AKB and Kara's name together

...here's the newspapers cover

tjjSF.jpg

cr: tu_no @ kara-t

can't believe Mr. back to top 20 again :lol: NICE!! :thumbup:

just random, but here's the growing numbers of Kara's fans in Mixi (Japan social networking site :confused1: )

2010/07/19  Kara (10112)

2010/07/26  Kara (10452)

2010/08/02  Kara (10815)

2010/08/09  Kara (11826)

2010/08/16  Kara (15701)

2010/08/23  Kara (17457)

2010/08/30  Kara (19306)

September...from the article in Allkpop it said 23800

....keep growing JKamilia :determined:

o yeah...congrats for 80 pages everyone !!!

Mister climbs back up to top 20. :w00t: Mister is awesome! :thumbup: Maybe it will reach 70K possibly this week.

I would love to see the friendship between Kara and AKB48. Hopefully they will take a lot of selcas and talk about one another a lot of times on screen.^_^ It's like Kara is Korean Music Representer while AKB48 is Japanese Music Representer(or even Idol Group)