• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
dookiemonstar

[Gyutiful] No Makeup Face

429 posts in this topic

For me, she's prettier without even wearing make-up.. :))

gyuri face is the best when she put on a natural make up or no make up at all.

i saw her bare face pic in allkpop and indeed she is goddess so pretty and amazing i was almost fall in love with her T.T

but han seungyeon got to me first lol with her eye smile but gyuri is 2 =]

it's not about the makeup, her features are so flawless, the make up just enhances her looks *_*

Gyuri is really beautiful without any makeup on and/or with makeup on. No wonder she's called a goddess.

In some ways girls look better with less makeup. I think that was achieved here. But, you can see some eye shadow in the pic, its still fresh.

I think she looks Beautifull with and without she is the Goddess of Beauty after all !! :D

Hahaha but she looks Great without make up natural Beauty!! :thumbup:

Honestly, Gyuri is fine without and with make-up on . Her face is so natrual I'm jealous (= .

She's so super, dupper beautiful.

Some people say he's beautiful but not GODDESS type.

I want to smack their face out.

Goddess Queen.

i like her with no makeup... i think (personally) that she is one of the few female celebrities whole can pull off the whole no makeup/natural beauty look really, really well ^_^

WOW here face is so flawless

makes me want to play MK now

FLAWLESS VICTORY FOR GYURI

i think she looks better without makeup IMO

Gyuri looks pretty without make up! i don't think i see other female celebs this pretty before without any make up...

woah. I couldnt even tell she wasn't wearing makeup. She looks the same with make up

I think, in my personal opinion, that it is pretty. In fact, i think she is prettier like this than with make up on, and i dont really know how to explain. But shes right as always, the beautiful godess XD

i lovee girls who can look good without makeup. that being said, gyuri is GORGOUS. ever the goddess.

i think she looks great without make up. shes got naturally longish lashes <3

I really don't know what holy genes this girl acquired...she takes, I swear, the best self-cas. I feel that I repeat that a lot. But it's a really important point to stress.

i like gyuri with or without make-up

i think she is pretty either way

she does indeed have natural beauty ^__^

after being filmed with no makeup...

Gyuri looked into the mirror and said

"It's not that bad" :hihi:

I say....

It's not bad at all!!

Just like she said in come to play, she really does look innocent and cuter without makeup xD