[2010.04.30] Kara enters the Oricon daily chart Top 7

CTM

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now they still in LA? And 7 May must go to Japan for another activies.. They will be so tired... ): KARA are so popular right now!

For those who had watched HB and met them at Sheraton.. U guys are so lucky! I really want to see them.. >__< huff.. Jealous jealous

Btw ,Thanks for translation (:

First successful step in japan! Congrats girls! (: continue to work hard for it.! (: I'll really hope that you guys can be successful in Jap! (:

Edited by ♫ dreamcream ♫

the special premium box is a nice set for the japanese fans to get

so they don't have to go find individual albums

and so the japanese remakes are a nice added touch

hope the girls had a wonderful time when they were in LA =)

Hopefully with more promotions in Japan they can go even further. The problem with japanese music is that there are a lot of musicians there so most of them simply come and go very quickly.

But if UMJ do everything right over there then theres no reason why they cant be successful.

Kara Hwaiting!

^Definitely. There are a lot of great artists in Japan and there are so many releases each week it's hard to get noticed without good promotions. I think this is the beginning of the girl group era in Japan (since the golden age of Morning Musume) with the success with AKB48, so... Kara being a girl group might be an advantage. (:

Which position of Oricon Daily top 7 actually?

They are so busy. It's OK their hard work will pay off.

Well...they gonna make a lot of money...since Japanese market is wider and richer.

Congratulation and Good Luck KARA!!!

I am beyond words to describe how I felt about Kara today after looking at so many news about them. The Kara Premium Box Set is a limited edition right?Cause when I preordered it last time only 19 pieces are left. I am very surprised that a premium box set with a few albums chart in the oricon daily. Does that mean all that albums get top spot? I t also suppose to be a limited edition.

Anyway I am holding it in my hand right this moment. I got it on the a few days ago in the mail. I am felt so bliss beyond words again. The premium box set have 7 cds. For your own info they have 5 album and mini albums from the "First Blooming" to "Kara Revolution". The last 2 cds are their Japanese recordings and a dvd video of their recording in Japan :) (pretty!).

The box set also have 1 paper for the invitation in Japan which sadly I could not attend. Those Japanese fans are sure lucky to meet Kara I have been wanting to meet them.

The albums in the set is the same as the album you buy there is no difference in packaging or printing. So for those that have Kara albums this may not be a very good buy for you. But at least you can have Kara albums sealed in their packing and would not diminish in value. But I still think the set is a must purchase for all Kamalia out there. The dvd included in the set are very good reason to get this set. The last cd is their Japanese recordings they are very fluent in Japanese :P I like it.

For those that want to get the Premium Box Set they should get them now as they are still in stock.You would be happy with it. It took me some time to write this hope all of you fans would be happy with it.

@palaverist

thanks for sharing your experience, in fact i like what i'm reading.

seen all your earlier posts, you should come here often sharing your thoughts.

(glad honey got your attention 1 year back, i'm bit late. :D)

---

sadly it's currently out-of-print, hence not sure if they will reprint this all-in-one premium box

because as mentioned it's a must get for all kamilia.

@palaverist

thanks for sharing your experience, in fact i like what i'm reading.

seen all your earlier posts, you should come here often sharing your thoughts.

(glad honey got your attention 1 year back, i'm bit late. :))

---

sadly it's currently out-of-print, hence not sure if they will reprint this all-in-one premium box

because as mentioned it's a must get for all kamilla.

Thanks a lot for your reply :D . Anyway if you want the premium box set it is still available at cdjapan website. Cdjapan have a counter for the numbers of cd or albums left in stock. Currently there is 7 pieces left. If you ordered when the counter is still there you would be guaranteed your order according to my experience ^_^ . Cdjapan is a Japanese based company therefore any Japanese releases of artists would be available. Unfortunately unlike Yesasia cds release in Korea would not be available.

Since Kara would be debuting in Japan I would assume they would release Japanese printed albums. This means that cdjapan would have Kara albums and cds based on Japan. I recommend people to have this website in their radar for buying Japanese releases of Kara.

Hope this can help all of you fans out there. :) Maybe I should start a thread on shopping and collection? Any suggestions?

Edited by Palaverist