[2010.04.30] Kara enters the Oricon daily chart Top 7

CTM

KARA is really great...

their albums became a very big hit in Korea...

I think they'll be another successful Kpop group to enter japan's music charts like the others...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot for your reply :) . Anyway if you want the premium box set it is still available at cdjapan website. Cdjapan have a counter for the numbers of cd or albums left in stock. Currently there is 7 pieces left. If you ordered when the counter is still there you would be guaranteed your order according to my experience :) . Cdjapan is a Japanese based company therefore any Japanese releases of artists would be available. Unfortunately unlike Yesasia cds release in Korea would not be available.

Since Kara would be debuting in Japan I would assume they would release Japanese printed albums. This means that cdjapan would have Kara albums and cds based on Japan. I recommend people to have this website in their radar for buying Japanese releases of Kara.

Hope this can help all of you fans out there. :) Maybe I should start a thread on shopping and collection? Any suggestions?

thanks for the cdjapan alert. can see that it's bit more expensive than yesasia with its shipping cost.

you might be aware, kh already has links to yesasia for the various albums, except the premium box (out of stock).

however you can also share your other options & experience somewhere probably kamilia lounge. :)

As much as I love Kara, don't get too hyped yet

The Premium got #7 on daily chart is the effect of the fan event when Kara was visiting Japan.

It's good but not that great as it was not charting on the next day, and not counted on weekly chart. Usualy the weekly chart is the one used as a popularity benchmark.

Must wait for the release of their first single to see how great Kara in Japan.

Keep on fighting Kara :)

They work so hard... But I am so happy and proud that they're getting the recognition they deserve for all of their hardwork! ♥♥

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...