[FANCAM] 100430 - Sheraton Hotel - KARA

dookiemonstar

aww, lucky, you got to see kara! im hoping that people won't be like that everywhere in LA though cuz they only have a few days to relax and fans just crowd them like that, so it's pretty mean. i mean, i feel as fans, sometimes we forget that our idols are human, and in our mind we just want them to be perfect, and that they can do anything. but, seriously, we need to let idols have breaks too, and not scream everytime we see them. if you think about it, wouldn't it be annoying to go outside for some fresh air, or get a snack, and just to do that, you need to have security accompany you or else you'll get mobbed by fans? it would suck. and that's what it seems like fans are doing nowadays.

i know what you mean nicolehwaiting

i was standing near the back when kara got mobbed at the convenient store/gift shop

felt really bad that fans were taking pics/cams, but it's also understandable that since k-celebs don't come by it's like the fan-mentality kicks in

can't really blame the fans, but yeah

thanks for the videos

• 2 months later...