[2008.11.29] Kara's newest teaser 40,000 views within 12 hours

coffeebeanie

Girl group Kara's teaser for their newest single "Pretty Girl" viewed 40,000 times within 12 hours.

72swztur3.jpg

The release of 5 member girl group Kara' newest mini-album is highly anticipated as the reaction to it was unexpectedly good.

Kara's management DSP Entertainment released the teaser for their newest single Pretty Girl on November 29, 2008 at 12 midnight through the internet. At 12 noon today, the teaser at Kara's Fan Cafe "Kara with Polaris" was viewed 40,000 times. At 4pm this afternoon, the numbers were raised to 46,500.

The "Pretty Girl" teaser on the online computer site Bestiz was already viewed 13,000 times at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.

Han Seungyeon, Park Gyuri, Jung Nicole, Gu Hara and Kang Ji Young, the 5 members of Kara wore clothes and accessories that went well with the Christmas season in the 40 second teaser of their newest single. The members also showed off their 'walking dance' together with their cute facial expressions.

In an interview this afternoon, Kara revealed that "We haven't started promotions for "Pretty Girl" and the teaser hasn't been released for that long as it was only made public only last midnight, so we were very surprised that so many people were interested and were viewing the teaser."

Through "Pretty Girl", the members of Kara are showing a cuteness that has become more mature than their "Rock U" single that was released last summer.

Kara will be releasing the full MV on December 2 while fans can buy the mini-album online on December 3. The mini-album will be made available in stores on December 4. Kara will be making their comeback on December 5 through KBS2's Music Bank, which will kick off their promotions for pretty girl.

source: News Site

translations: coffeebeanie@karaholic PLEASE CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT.

Edited by coffeebeanie

Oh my goodness I'm so happy for the girls! Aieee they must be super happy themselves right now :D

I'm so happy that most people like their new concept. I personally love it :)

I can't wait till Dec. 2-5! There'll be something new every day :D!!

OMG i'm so happy right now!

I just saw the teaser and i'm loving

It! They so mature now. So happy

They're receiving lots of love. Now

I hope they're popularity really

Boosts! Thanks for sharing.

omg .. is this is even believable ? lol.. i can't believe all the good things that are happening? :P

it's really great.. i'm just soooo happy for the girls !!

Music bank whoo hooo and to see so much interest makes it all worth it :P

and they pushed everything to one day earlier!!

thanks tin <3!!!