[2010.05.02] "Self-styled Goddess" Gyuri "It's just hard to drop the mirror"

aank1

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha .. "Whenever unnie Gyuri looks at the mirror, She feels satisfied, there's nothing you can not see on the mirror."

really funny ...

I just knew that if one side Gyuri cabinet containing a mirror ...

thanks for sharing ..

..."Satisfied" -> I think if she says that she is not pretty enough or something like that, it will look that she's too perfectionist =P

yep, you are totally right here.

no matter what she said, antis or people who don't understand will still pick on her.

glad she always feel confident about herself.

in fact, everyone should. :D

HAHAHA!

Gyuri also has Mirror-complex :)

if only my mirror will always show Gyuri.

hehehe:)

i will definitely claim "satisfied" as well.

:D

Lol..just couldn't stop attracted by Goddess Gyuri. People might get sick of her..for being so proud of herself. But for me, I just LOVE her.

She's so confident of herself, that's shows how she appreciate her look and doesn't get greedy, not like some people who I think is pretty but still doesn't satisfy and went to plastic surgery.

She's so witty also..that why I LOVE her even more. Just be yourself Gyuri unnie and we support you..even though u can't put the mirror away. LOL

Goddess is satisfied at her own image! I wish I am like that. Look I mean seriously it is pretty difficult to be satisfied with your own image these days. I guess the mirror is more than satisfied.