[Fancam] KARA performances from KMF Hollywood Bowl 2010

teeCao

They totally rocked KMF! :D Enjoy!

*Courtesy of my good friend and fellow K-Pop fanatic, Ms. Jackie who fancam'ed KARA's and most of the performances of the night! You rock Jackie! :thumbup1:

As a die-hard Nicole fan, there may be a slight Slight Nicole bias :nc6: So apologies in advance :D:devil:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

- Woooo! Sexy Lupin performance! The ladies looked stunning in their outfits *especially Nicole :w00t: They were definitely the highlight of KMF for me! "2 0 1 0!"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

- Surprised they went with 'Honey,' but this is the cutesy, adorable KARA I remember - but witha fierce makeover :cursing: grrr!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>]">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

- "I'm feeling Gooooood!" LOL! :wub: Nicole :tongue: And how Gyuri orchestrated the build-up haha!

- "Na na na na na na!" What's better than the 'Butt-Dance?' The 'Butt-Dance' LIVE! :eyelove: New look with 'Mister' live = amazing!

And just 'wow' at Cole's seductive mannerisms :blink::inluv:

*Please do not re-upload any of these. Please and thank you :)

thanks teecao, i love the mister introduction.

love the way they teased the crowds with their little mister movement here & there.

ah, how i wish gyul could speak in english too.

but at least i was able to understand cole.

wow thank you so much for these fancams.

i wonder when will i get the chance to be at one of their performances.

thanks for sharing again!

for sure! love sharing footage of the ladies with everyone ovipogre!

and hopefully at their next performance you'll be there yeah? :lol:

Thanks for the fancams...!

I wish I could go one of their live performance!

Your very welcome So-eunly! I hope they have another one in the states soon =D

thx for sharing

i wanna b there :'(

yw bOggiE! having all the wonderful KH members sharing their footage is the next best thing yes?

thanks for sharing ^^

Butt Dance !! <3

your welcomes ShinKara! wooohooo for the butt-dance!

thanks teecao, i love the mister introduction.

love the way they teased the crowds with their little mister movement here & there.

ah, how i wish gyul could speak in english too.

but at least i was able to understand cole.

you're welcome red4summer! my pleasure!

loved the intros that they had too! there are a few floating around between our footage, so hopefully i can find the others :)

it's interesting (and made sense) that they focused much on the members that were more fluent in english (i.e. yoobin with wonder girls) but yeah, i wished a few of them would have had some english-speaking spotlight time too :)

Omg im only 3000 miles away from cali. Wish i was there :D

Hehe, I hear you HSYF; grew up in Cali and now when are these concerts are underway, I have to fly in from NY =(

OMG thanks teeCao for the fancams ;):eyelove:

as a fellow Nicole biased i really envy you :wakeup:

From one Nikori lover, you are very welcome!!!

No need to envy, we all share in the goods!

Thnx for the fancams teeCao...

I love Lupin,Honey and Mister performance there...really2 wish I was there...watching Kara perform Live...

too bad...my country so far....

btw...love Mister introduction...lol...Gyul trying to give the clue in a good way....jjang..!!

and cole english is good...hope other member could speak some english there...hoho~

thanks for sharing!

your welcome Cio!

thanks for the cam

i really enjoyed the concert, hope kara goes again next year

cannnot wait to go again

ywyw rebt! had an awesome time too!

i don't know if they'll be going to KMF next year, as there haven't been any repeat performers at KMF before =/ BUT regardless, i'll try to show up to wherever they are at =D

Thnx for the fancams teeCao...

I love Lupin,Honey and Mister performance there...really2 wish I was there...watching Kara perform Live...

too bad...my country so far....

btw...love Mister introduction...lol...Gyul trying to give the clue in a good way....jjang..!!

and cole english is good...hope other member could speak some english there...hoho~

you're very welcome ZaЯA! glad to have been able to share the performances with you!

and agree, the introduction was hilarious! always loves cole's english voice and tone but def. wish she and the rest of the members spoke a bit more of it at KMF hehe.

awesome... thank you for sharing...

i hope someone will post HQ vid ahaha.. since Kara Lupin will not appear again in Korea Music Show now T_T

oh, that's a realllly good point leanleaf! i wonder if the other KMF threads have a HQ version?

Thanks for sharing! Really enjoyed watching the fancams of their perfs at KMF, which is.. pretty surprising of me bcos normally I dont watch fancams. But for this event I have watched multiple versions of the same perf and dont get bored HAHAHA

Their perfs were great heating up the crowd <3 Though I didnt expect that they lipsynced Honey.

and are you saying that you expected them to lip sync it or that you were surprised that they didn't? sorry for the confusion... been a long day =/

I meant I did not expect to see any lipsynced perf @ KMF, but its so clear that Kara did lipsync Honey, right? Oh this is not bashing btw XD i just state what I see. How I felt sorry for Seungyeon during HB weekend and badly wanna hug her for encouragement just already blinds me, Im cool with whatever mistake they might have had at the concert :mellow:

awesome teecao, you actually make the effort to check & reply everyone posted here.

wish the majority can follow with what you did.

appreciate the "little" effort. thanks.

in fact ipsync or not, it didn't really bother me.

i believe everyone's main purpose is to see them in person, which you did. :mellow:

awesome teecao, you actually make the effort to check & reply everyone posted here.

wish the majority can follow with what you did.

appreciate the "little" effort. thanks.

in fact ipsync or not, it didn't really bother me.

i believe everyone's main purpose is to see them in person, which you did. :)

aww, ty for the kind words red4summer :blushing: and really, it's the least i could do for fellow karaholix and in supporting kamilia for the countless threads of KARA related entertainment, knowledge and hours of footage and personal experiences. so without sounding tooo corny (hah), a big 'little' thank you from me to everyone here for all that they do to make this forum the environment that it is =D

on the note of everyone's main purpose, i couldn't agree more - hopefully next time around; we get to meet more KH's in person as well :)

wow..

usually i don't checking streambox too much..

and since my 1st day of duties here, i found this thread just now..

and just like red4summer said, i love how u kindly replying to everyone posts here..

it's really rare too see, since most of the topics here in KH got 'abandoned' haha

and thx a lot for the fancam :P

that's what KH is meant to be right??

we are helping each other in our own way, in every little things we can do for others :D