[Fancam] KARA performances from KMF Hollywood Bowl 2010

teeCao

My SEUNGYEON's arm is still casted when they performed this -.-" *fainted*

i know s0ujir0! :sweatdrop: so sad BUT it seems to almost be completely healed from the recent photos of their Japan handshake promotional event! :lol:

wow..

usually i don't checking streambox too much..

and since my 1st day of duties here, i found this thread just now..

and just like red4summer said, i love how u kindly replying to everyone posts here..

it's really rare too see, since most of the topics here in KH got 'abandoned' haha

and thx a lot for the fancam :tongue:

that's what KH is meant to be right??

we are helping each other in our own way, in every little things we can do for others :)

thx for the kind words and for even looking into this thread curbow. i definitely take the forum community as seriously as i do my responses and follow-ups. just glad that i'm seen as contributing to the awesome atmosphere that is KH :)

Thank you so much for sharing this .. :)

Been searching everywhere to see the Hollywood Bowl and found it here.

and OMG Nicole was amazing ... just amazing ... can't find any word to describe it ...

glad to have helped in your search 'eyeless!' =D fyi (in case you haven't found them yet), there are tons of other KMF footage threads in this section as well :)

and omg yes yes, aside from KARA, i was there more specifically nicole and def. did not disappoint =D :)

Edited by teeCao

thx for the kind words and for even looking into this thread curbow. i definitely take the forum community as seriously as i do my responses and follow-ups. just glad that i'm seen as contributing to the awesome atmosphere that is KH :P

haha i'm always happy to see a thread that keep on being alive and sum1 who keep on replyiing there :)

and yes, u does contribute a lot just by sharing and replying :)

haha i'm always happy to see a thread that keep on being alive and sum1 who keep on replyiing there :eyelove:

and yes, u does contribute a lot just by sharing and replying :lol:

glad to share and keep the active conversations up :)

Thanks for sharing these videos although the first few seconds for lupin is blur while adjusting =x

Nicole fan here too! :D

yeah apologies for that '-Kara.' was the first performance recorded since turning the cam back on and it took a bit to zoom and focus.

very thx for the video..i wish i was there...........gd performance from kara!!!!!1

glad to share the experience with you 'snowie15!'

• 3 months later...

Awesome fancams!

Thanks so much for the fancams!

Love Hara and Nicole!!!!!!!!

You're very welcome jaysya! Niiiooocle <3 =D

Oh!!! My sister went to this concert! Too bad there were no more room and ticket for me to tag along...sniff... T_T

Hopefully they perform in the states again *soon! Next time AznVann!