• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
nicolehwaiting

Cute, Sexy, Natural, Fierce, or that cute morning look?

Which look do you prefer?   381 members have voted

1. 1. Cute, Sexy, Hot, or Natural (no makeup)?

• Cute
    • Sexy
    • Natural
    • Fierce
    • Morning Look

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

256 posts in this topic

Morning look for me :thumbup:

I'd love to see that personally too :wub:

for me it's sexy.

'cause for me she's so sexy everytime. hehehe

but her natural looking is nice too.

she's so pretty without make-up. :)

I voted for her morning look. She was really young and cute looking in the morning on the show Heroes.

I prefer her cute looks but that's just my preference :) I have the tendency to prefer cute looks as compared to other looks i guess :)

morning look!! i have seen her many times in heroes with her morning look face. she is so cute T_T

For me, it's her cute look. But honestly I cannot choose well without sample photos! :lol2:

Sexy and Hot whenever she dances. But when she does that habit of hers ( :P ) she became cute .

Nicole's a combination of everything but predominantly cute and natural when she's not performing. So what I like will be... Natural or cute? Can't decide because she's both cute and natural at the same time which I like the best... :confused1: Argh "Cute" it shall be.

i chooose sexy cause her abs super duper attracting.......well she doesnt confident with her natural look....

I have to go with the cute morning look. Ever since that 1st episode of Invincible Youth season 1 when they go to wake up Hara. Nicole helped her pack her cooler and prepare for her first day just like a mom. Fell hard for Nicole right then and there with her messy hair, glasses, and pajamas <3

wa this is a tough choice for me, cause whatever she looks it still very good..

but i really have to choose, i'll go with her looks at Lupin

Nothing beats that natural look for me :3

IY and Hara getting up hahaha that was too cute~

I cannot shy away from this

I wouldnt mind (even though its creepy to say) to see nicoles beautiful face in the morning ^_^ it will be a wonder

Cute cause thats the first impression i had of her but i really like her fierce look too for when shes performing

I voted for cute here but personally, I like her to carry a pure image the most. Like in 'Girl's Power' and 'Orion' :gemadmire:

I think she can both be the "purest" or the "sexiest" among the group as she handles both images perfectly.

I Like morning look! i watched her morning look in Family Outing and she was completely look cute and innocent :gemnoway::energetic:

I like all her looks but her "hot" look is the best in my opinion

I like all her looks but her "hot" look is the best in my opinion

I can definitely agree with you on that

Edited by r0naLd222