Perfect guy for our maknae?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Which guy?

• Daesung
    • Minho
    • Choi Jae Hwan

^^

@kouchan : Welcome :D, hehe, have fun posting in Karaholic :thumbup1:

@Jingcuteturtle : OMg, didn;t know they were on 2 radio shows together, :scared: , hahaha all these while I thought you were talking abt the same show where Jing cheered for him, okie I will go download and watch Youngstreet, thanks for sharing the link :wub: , maybe Heechul knew something was up between Hongki, Jing and Jonghyun ?

Its like a love triangle or something, they can make a drama about it XD

and nope, I can't find any videos on harley :( , only found the korean interview from some newspaper , maybe because he's not an idol thats why no one re-uploaded the interview?

^^^

Thanks dearie!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG, they would be one of the best looking couples together if they dated, whats their age difference? is it 4 years?

I have a feeling she keeps in touch with him via sms or something, too bad they are not promoting at the same time, if not we can see more interactions...

@Jingcuteturtle 4 years isnt as bad as Leeteuk and changmin's age difference with Jiyoung, lol, how come she always seem to pull in the older guys LOL?

Was Jonghyun the one with black hair? I couldn't really recongnise him :sweatdrop:

and Ft island just released their Japanese single, I hope they get to go on some japanese shows together with Kara

@karaddicted: lol, I really didn;t like one of the 3 choices either lol :sweatdrop:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...