• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soybean

Seungyeon vs Tiffany

Who wore it better?   478 members have voted

1. 1. [=

• Tiffany
    • Seungyeon

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

457 posts in this topic

I had a little hard time to decide, they both look really pretty, and it doesn't help that i love the both of them, so i say they look equally pretty

fany look sexy.

but seungyeon bring cuteness in it,

i like that type of feeling.

i like the way seungyeon bring out that outfit.

fany..?i know this is kara's fansite but fany looks sexy in it.

her facial expression and pose plays a part^^

seungyeon looks pretty in it too and she gives off a innocent kid-like feel

This choice is very confusing ..

they both have the advantages of each, maybe I would choose for his eyes Fany

but overall I choose Seungyeon ..

first i really like funy but Seungyeon the better this is my opinion ..~ thanks to you ..~

Man that is a hard choice, being that I like them both. Though I think that Tiffany does wear it a little better. I don't think that the color of the dress is really Ham's. She looks better in brighter things, rather than more plain things.

SeungYeon. ^^ she looks so cute! Tiffany looks hot, but i'm a sucker for cute. so i like SeungYeons better.

I voted Tiffany :/

I mean I AM a KARA fan but there are some things in life that can't change - one of them is my love for the mushroom :)

NEVERTHELESS I think Seungyeon looks adorbz with that, especially with the hair! I think if she had smiled the whole photo would have been a lot brighter hehe

whoaaaa it's exactly the same outfit !

both of them look gorgeous anyway, not to say that who's better than who.

it's because i'm a fan of them

They both pull it off in their own way. It depends on what your preference is. Seungyeon looks more girly and cute in it, while Tiffany portrays a sexy look. I give Tiffany the slight edge in this one.

have to totally agree on that.

normally i quite fancy seungyeon, but in this sepcial case i'd say tiffany has it

They both have very different styles, and I like it on them both, but I prefer Seungyeon's t-shirt to Tiffany's, so I voted for her! ♥

it's really hard to choose from your two bias from the different group XD but i still like tiffany here even though hammie is so cute in that picture

sorry but i vote for fanny..its not that hammie is not pretty with that clothes

but if she also wear a short sleeves maybe it suits her better more than fanny :eyelove:

voted for hammie, it is obviously because i'm KARA biased do thats make me her bias!!!!

but i like snsd too~

Edited by SHINeeKara~

Seungyeon definitely... hands down ^^. She's so cuteee how can u not choose her? D=

haha I remember there were a topic about the similarity in Seungyeon and Tiffaanyy

add this one to it lol

nd seungyeon wore it better. hands down ;]

I vote for Seungyeon.. :)

I think it suits her better.. I don't really like Tiffany wearing that outfit.. I don't know why though.. It doesn't look good on Tiffany >_<

But it really suits Seungyeon.. Hehehe..