• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
soybean

Seungyeon vs Tiffany

Who wore it better?   478 members have voted

1. 1. [=

• Tiffany
    • Seungyeon

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

457 posts in this topic

i can't choose but I pick seungyeon since i like her more lol but both of them look gorgeous!

You HAD to do this to me.. Tiffany Or SeungYeon.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..

TIFFANY AND SEUNGYEON HWAITING.. both my fav idols..

Sooo....

BOTH! I can't pick..

ahhhhhh she is adorable, cute and sexy at the same time. ha she is my next favorite comparing to hara. love <3

Wow that is a hard choice. I chose Sungyeon in the poll but I really like them both evenly :P

They both look good, I'm both a SONE and KAMILIA. If only comparing these 2 photos, i'd say Seungyeon wore it better. She has a cuter image.

Cuteness Factor overload XD

No one can beat Seungyeon when it comes to pulling off the cute look

:thumbup1:

Seungyeon. Both of them are my bias. But I don't like tiffany's hair in this photo. But still both of them are my biase :eyelove:

though both a sone and a kamilia, i think hammie has pulled it off better! she's really the epitome of cute :D

both looks gorgeous but i think seungyeon wore it better because she smiles lol XD

fany should smile too >_< i want to see those eye smiles

SY is always cuter than Tiffany, her eyes nicer too! Of coz since this is a Kara forum, SY should be winner!

Ill be honest.. i cant choose

SY and Tiffany both look equally good

Seungyeon, of course my favorite

What a hard question, because both of them has their own characteristics in the clothes, but if you REALLY want me to choose between who wears it better, I would go for Tiffany ^_^

because Tiffany made it looked more mature and cute at the same time, where Hammie only potrays a cute look to me. :lol:

This outfit is seriously... not very pretty. I mean i really dont like it! Its just that both of those gorgeous girls cover up the fact that what they are wearing is ugly! But my vote goes to Fany! sorry Hammie...

Both looks great!! But i prefer Seungyeon than tiffany :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove: :eyelove:

it is sponsor dress.....so many celebrity share same dress nowadays....lol....recycle always

Eye smile battle!!!

Thanks for the picture

I love Seungyeon & her eyesmile + randomness lol ;

Such a cute hamster...

Seungyeon and Hara are my two favourites...

I think both pulled it off. But SeungYeon gave a cute vibe because of the tshirt whereas tiffany gave it i guess like others said more of a girly mature look. That is the best I can put it.

I think Tiffany wears it better because her tank top is more flattering, as is the pose. But both look great!

Seungyeon FTW !!

My very favorite bias..

her eye smile killing me softly :):eyelove:

Seungyeon ! Because she's just tooo cute :3

♥ Seungyeon

♥ Kara

well it's kinda hard to choose considering that in my opinion, they are portraying different concepts. still can't quite decide which vote i should take, couldn't there just be a tie..