[2010.05.03] Gyuri(KARA) – Yoobin(WG), Alumni Meeting in LA

aank1

sc6zk0.jpg

src:Daum TV

Known as best friends, Kara’s Gyuri and Wondergirls’ Yoobin loving looks were captured. The picture was published on the internet last 2nd of May, Gyuri and Yoobin were seen hugging each other’s shoulders with a big smile on stage.

“2010 KMF Gyuri and Yubin as Best Friend” is the title of the writer posted on 1st of May (Local time) at LA, USA, Photograph taken on the 8th Korean Music Festival, described as “Best of Anyang1 heartwarming look.”

Fans shared some good comments “They’re really close with each other!“ “Yoobin is so pretty” “Both of them have natural beauty.”

During the festival, they hold hands and talk, even playfully high-five to each other. Their looks pretty much tell that both of them are of the same age, the year 88’ Anyang Art High School Alumni.

Gyuri and Yoobin, together with Kara’s SeungYeon, Afterschool’s UEE, Solo singer Younha are all 88 line girl artists which often referred as Beauty Girl Club.

From celebrating the Vancouver Winter Olympic to the promotion of South-Africa WorldCup and this concert, KARA and Wondergirls as well as Lee Eun-Mi, Ju Hyeon-Mi, BEAST, 2PM, and some other popular singers from Korea have done a great job.

1Anyang High School of Art

Thanks anne for the article

Source:StarNews

Translated by: aank1 @ Karaholic.com

Take out with full credits when re-distributing!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for sharing and translatiing anne & aank (as always..)

i saw one fancam and it was Yoobin who approach to Gyuri and they had a big hug :inluv: 88 line sure had a strong bond even after separated for a while

Edited by kara4life

thanks for sharing and translatiing anne & aank (as always..)

i saw one fancam and it was Yoobin who approach to Gyuri and they had a big hug :phew: 88 line sure had a strong bond even after separated for a while

mind linking that fancam? :D

i hope those two get some time to catch up with each other in LA.

thanks for translating annk1 :)

edit:

nevermind i found it

Edited by daebak

mind linking that fancam? :D

i hope those two get some time to catch up with each other in LA.

thanks for translating annk1 ^_^

edit:

nevermind i found it

ah sorry i didn't post the link :lol: but you found it too :lol:

yes thats the fancam i'm talking about...

watching too many fancam sometimes make me forget which one

Edited by kara4life

woo~~i really love the bonds between korean group idols especially for both of my favorite group~~

Both of them are pretty~~such a natural beauty

It's really good to see they are close together~~ :D

Glad to see Gyuri and Yoobin in such great terms :P

I Mean, WG and KARA are my 2 favourite girl groups! :D

It really makes me feel happy when i see both of them so close! :D

<3 Kara, <3 WG

that's nice. :D they can meet again with the upcoming dream concert too! haha.

i wonder if Seungyeon reunited with Ye Eun too. :P

thanks for translating! it's always good to see them still staying in contact and close despite the long distance.

LOL~Beauty Girl club?Never knew that before,I assumed it was 88 line club only :D Anyway,they look beautiful together,WonSoKa Line is so sweet!!And I miss wonder girls terriblyT_T I love how they're so comfortable together even when they rarely meet,such great artist^^

I can't believe that pic I took of them got so huge LOL.

I have a few more pics of them together, I'll probably post them up later.

i wonder if Seungyeon reunited with Ye Eun too. :P

She did, I got a pic of that too! :D

thanks aank1 & anne.

saw the fancam earlier i was wondering who was that wonder girls member taking the initiative walk towards gyuri.

and the way they reacted & hugged each other seemed like long lost friends. they looked very close on stage at that moment.

now i understand, so hence the caring touches.

so another friendship pairing of seungyeon with yeeun? i'll be waiting here to find out more. thanks first. :D