Official Shimshimtapa Thread

@cio yeah... but she did just get back from america :mellow:

lol those doodles were jungmin's drawings of gyuri's ideal man hahaha.

on that subject.... did i hear wrong or did nicole give up two idol names that fit gyuri's ideal type... Rain and Mblaq's G.O. and (i think...) Lee Joon?

@daebak

Makes sense since the doodle kinda looks like G.O :blushing:

Great pictures! Nicole and JiYoung also looks tired but they still guested in their unni's show.. The pictures with MBLAQ looks cool :)

Glad to know that it's a complete success! :)

2 hours? so Gyuri is going to end at 2am! that means....less sleep hours!

OMG! hope Gyuri health be OK.

so, I have to register in order to listen the program?

Here's a summary of yesterday's SSTP.

Sorry that I couldn't remember all the details as I was like multitasking at the same time listening to the radio and spazzing +live translating on the sbox.

- Gyuri started off with being welcomed by Shindong as the new DJ host for shimshimtapa.

- Shindong then started to taught Gyul how to say the title to shimshimtapa (you know on a radio show you have to say something like: welcome to shimshimtapa/chinhan chingu/byulbam/etc.? ).

- Gyul kept getting her lines wrong lol... She keeps saying "Welcome to Shindong and Shin...", the other shin meaning Shinyoung obviously.

- Took her a couple of tries and when she finally got it right it was so cuteee! "Welcome Shindongggg... and Park Gyuriiii, SHIMSHIM tapa!!!".

- For the last 5 minutes that's what they've been pretty much doing.

- A commercial after that and guess who's in the studio..? Nicole + Jiyoung + Jungmin!

- So they started off by congratulating Gyul.

- Then they started introducing themselves and chatting a lil, couldnt' remember much on this one sorry...

- After that they had a phonecall to the studio, and guess who it was? Gyuri's MOM!!!

- Gyul's mom said : "Thank you so much for giving my daughter such an opportunity to be a radio host, I know she'll really work hard and bring smiles to everyone on the show."

- Gyul was pretty touched at this point... Mom then continued : "Gyuri-ah, no matter what you do mom will always be by your side and will always support you to the fullest. I just want you to be happy and healthy all the time... saranghae Gyuri-ah!"

- I was listening on the radio so I don't know if Gyul had tears or not, but she sounded rather emotional here.. just saying "gomabwoyo" (thank you) in the softest, most angelic voice she has.

- Well breaking the emotional ice, Shindong's mom CALLED in after Gyul's mom LOL!

- At first everyone had no idea who she was, every was saying "yoboseyo? nugeseyo? (hello? who is it?)" like a dozen times because Shindong's mom just kept quiet.

- And when she finally said "Annyeonghaseyo.." Shindong said : "omma ga?!!!" LOL!! Huge laughters in the studio.

- Shindong was asking "what are you doing calling at this time? but worst thing is, not saying anything when you got through?!" Hilarious!

- Then Gyul butted in and said : "eomeoni! annyeonghaseyo!" Shindong's mom immediately forgets talking to Shindong and started to talk with Gyul. Firstly congratulating her and saying her beauty is OUT OF THIS WORLD!. LOL!

- Nearly commercial time, Shindong is talking about We're With You. Announcing as a new Kara single.

- They played Rock U during the commercial after that.

* I went and turn off my radio at this moment to go find if there was a bora (afreeca not worknig for me yesterday). Indeed there was but I couldn't tune into it as imbc wasn't letting me stream the bora but only the radio. So I missed like 5 minutes+ of this part here... not sure what they talked about. And also I didn't include any Jungmin parts because... I don't know why, I just cant seem to remember anything he said? Sorry.

- When I tuned back in, I was already heard that Nicole was being asked how has she been feeling living in Korean for more than 3 years now... Some other odd questions being tossed in like what were here favourite variety programs and what not.

- Nicole said : "Well I love the food (yes... she HAS to start with food! LOL).. at first I was really scared and nervous, then when I got to know Gyuri unni I really felt very comfortable. I think some of my favourite shows are Star Golden Bell and Star King?? I don't know...!"

- Jing was being asked next.. "MBLAQ is coming on next, who's your favourite member?".. Jing said "Emmmm.... Mir?" Huge laughters and Gyul + Nicole started teasing Jing.

- It is about time for Nicole + Jing + Jungmin to leave, so they said some final sentimental stuff to Gyul.

- Nicole said : "Unni... thank you for taking care of us troublemakers for so long. I'm really glad you had this opportunity to be a DJ on this show, hehehe I'll definitely listen in as much as I can! Unni... himnaeseyo, saranghaeyo! (be strong, LOVE YOU!)

- I think Gyul is pretty touched at this moment... she thanked Nicole like how she thanked her mom.

- Jing said : "Congratulations on being a new radio DJ unni!! It is always fun being on a DJ..! So I'm jealous..! Hahahaha... Unni, congratulations again, love you!".

- Jungmin just gave Gyul his wishes, congratulating and supporting her.

And so Nicole + Jing + Jungmin left.

MBLAQ was up next and BEG made an extremely surprise visit to Gyul, everyone was literally shocked.

But I thought it was so nice of BEG to make it all the way (especially for Narsha who's just finished IY recording) just to come say hi and congratulate Gyul.

I'll add more after this... can't remember too much on this segment. :gemwin:

@daebak: hope she gets her rest... i've watched the Mnet Radio episode and the fortune teller there says that they should watch their health...

thanks for the summary Ben :D

Edited by Cio

- Well breaking the emotional ice, Shindong's mom CALLED in after Gyul's mom LOL!

- At first everyone had no idea who she was, every was saying "yoboseyo? nugeseyo? (hello? who is it?)" like a dozen times because Shindong's mom just kept quiet.

- And when she finally said "Annyeonghaseyo.." Shindong said : "omma ga?!!!" LOL!! Huge laughters in the studio.

funny thing is after shindong's mom first said "annyeonghaseyo" shindong asked who it was! and shindong's mom had to say "this is shindong's mom". :unsure:

thanks for the summary!

i uploaded the bora and posted it in mediabox if anyone wnats to go download. :sosad:

thanks everyone for the updates.

daebak, hype & anne for the latest pictures from sstp.

and of course ben for the translation sharing.

this is indeed gyuri official sstp thread, another reason to be here. :)

cake & gifts, she was indeed well welcomed & congratulated by all, especially jini.

moral supports from team members are more heart-warming.

woot...

Thnx for the summary ben....

Gyuri surely touched when her mother call and congrats her at that time...

I guess she might drop her tears there...

and Lol shindong...Shindong mom is so nice...compliment and congrats Gyuri....

woot...I think Gyuri done a good job as a DJ there...and BEG shock visit..jjang..!!

@daebak

Thnx for upload Gyul SSTP debut...

woot...we all really2 need it,, :)

ahh thx for all the pics people...

can;t mention each of it..but i'm enjoying it ^_^

thx ben for the translation..

at least we know the main thing they were talking about..

and really nice to having kara member on her debut..

it's really a good start for her..

hope she can keep on improving and giving her best :P

Thanks so much for the summary, Ben! GyulJiNi look like they had a great time. Jing and Mir? 8D Pwahaha now that's an interesting pairing~ Also, daebak uploaded the bora HERE, in case people didn't catch it in the Mediabox yet.

<3 Goddess Gyul strikes again! She looks absolutely gorgeous. And dang that flower stand is huge.

@daebak

Makes sense since the doodle kinda looks like G.O :D

the people at mbc thought so too!

a0008460_4be20e2ebdea4.jpg

a0008460_4be20e2c9a2ec.jpg

^says something like "you're really close to gyuri?"

slight mistake in the summary, narsha didnt show up only jea from BEG

a0008460_4be20e4ea37e0.jpg

theres a better clearer version of 100505 bora in kara-t but i cant grab it cause i missed the level up date ^_^:D

it looks like gyuri gonna be djing shimshimtapa every day?.... thats good but now shes get even less sleep than before..

it looks like gyuri gonna be djing shimshimtapa every day?.... thats good but now shes get even less sleep than before..

yeah...but at least now she has something to do at night (other than play game LOL) to dealing with her insomnia :)....

thanks for all the goods there guys, and for SSJBen for the summary (would you do it every week?)

if someone could grab the better version of gyuri first bora and upload it here i will love you long time. i swear for at least a week.

100506 - MBC Shimshimtapa

^i uploaded the .mp3

hmmm maybe i should make a topic for shimshimtapa in soundbox? ...but i dont think many people will be interested lol.

Edited by daebak