Official Shimshimtapa Thread

OMG I'M GONNA DIE OF HAPPINESS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jungmin doesn't know fangirls exist.....? O:

I'm a huge fangirl of Jungmin actually hahaha (since he's my ultimate male bias) and no way am I gonna attack Gyuri! I know quite a lot of Jungmin fangirls who love to see the both of them together. From what I know majority of the Triple S-es are rather rational so I really hope that there won't be so much hate >< There are even people shipping them actually :lol2:

Anyway I can't wait!!! :D sounds incredibly awesome, omg. Thanks for sharing this!! <3

Edited by zeezee95

i meant it the same way gyuri doesnt know i exist :tongue:

i see many eunhyuk and jungmin fans hate on gyuri just because gyuri is friends with them it makes me <_< but sorry youre right most of them are not like that so i should focus on those ones..

from watching intimate note those two are pretty funny together, it should be good! hope they do a bora.

oh its so sad that fangirls atack Gyuri...I am a Jungmin fan and I get to know about Gyuri because of Jungmin, and I was able to discover how smart, talented, funny, witty, kind and beautiful Gyuri is..

I think fans should see beyond facts, as Daebak said, most likely Gyuri recommended JungMin for the job (and he really love DJing)...and even if its kinda off topic but Im sure Jungmin recommended Gyuri for MC'ing in the Seoul Tokyo Festival because he was chosen months before Gyuri and Daesung and he was going to be the only MC for the show, he also teach her Jap...When you are a fan you should be thankfull to those who care and help your idol...fans should appreciate this actions insted of doing nonsense attacks..

Anyway, I wanted to ask if Gyuri is really going to be on Shimshimtapa today.. because Jing tweeted they were going to Japan, right?

edit: hahaha question answered, she's there!!!...is Shindong the one who's missing...so it is pre recorded or Gyul wont go to Japan or she will leave later???

Edited by gabby0588

@daebak I hope they do a bora as well! If Jungmin's gonna dj for a week it means there's a chance there'll be bora on wed right? :X And delusional fangirls are so :thumbdown: LOL ><

Does anyone here know where to listen to SSTP? The site im using doesnt seem to be working, or is it just in my case D: Oh no T_T

Edited by zeezee95

that hat is funny looking xD

oh god the other guests were kwanghee and gookju. thats my least favourite weekly guests cause they're so loud and noisy and they talk so fast that Gyuri and Shindong have to talk loud and fast to keep up with them. :wacko::mellow:

it looks like they're going to do bora with younha as the guest!!! i can't wait i like younha and she's friend with gyuri too.

All credit to iZomZaa:

OMG someone please translate this. It sounds so cute and Jung Min said something about couple? (And someone also needs to translate the first time Jung Min was on SSTP back on Gyuri's first day and when he surprised visit her)

Edited by ambertralala

Fangirls of Jungmin will attack Gyuri ? mMm yesss.. but well TRIPLE S are less scary than other fanclub.. as much as big and strong they are.. TRIPLE S is not a crazy fanclub.. :thumbup: and side note.. Gyul is a strong girl :thumbup:

BTW I wonder if Gyul was the one who suggested Jungmin to replace SHINDONG.. :rolleyes:

Triple S and Kamilia have a family kinda relationship as a fanclub if you watch the past dream concerts they are always placed next to each other and cheer bothways. >.< so no worries for Gyul. and both are close^^ i just love it cuz we get to see DSP love.. more often now.

to prove my point this camera was from the Triple S's side. you can clearly see Triple S cheering their lungs out for our girls. :)

This is super cuuuutee! its from today's Shimshimtapa open webcast :P Havent been uploaded on YT, if I found them I will replaced them, (also if I found the ones with better quality) but in the midtime here they are: A MUST WATCH!

Gyuri singing carol song (parody)

[10.12.15]Gyuri fooling around w/ Jungmin on Shimshimtapa

[10.12.15]Jungmin fooling around w/ Gyuri on Shimshimtapa

Edited by gabby0588

shindong took a vacation, jungmin quest djed.

gyuri really stepped up and took lead this week, she did good job i think but i need to study more korean to be sure lol. jungmin is a little off in his timing and kinda quiet but i like gyuri/jungmin together as dj partners more than gyuri/shindong but well, i don't like shindong much. :tongue: i only listened to 2 shows but i wish they were permanent partners, you can tell theyre in real life friends.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIg7FOi-oX8?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIg7FOi-oX8?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIg7FOi-oX8?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

gyuri is so less touchy with jungmin. i watched the bora and they were both very careful :whistling:

lol so then jungmin > shindong? idk :tongue:

shindong has more experience being a dj so I cant say jungmin > shindong as a dj but lets says I like jungmin's personality better. -_-

look what i found

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byVcRPGE0UE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byVcRPGE0UE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byVcRPGE0UE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>