Official Shimshimtapa Thread

Those gifts are great. So kind of the K-Kamilia to send all those presents to show their support. where did Shindong get that cake? :blushing: Poor Gyuri looks a bit tired and bit washed out though but I think thses pictures just aren't very flattering because she looks much better in the pictures from Tuesday's show.

Thanks for the updates. I'm glad that she's back and it shows how much the station respects her that they were willing to wait 2 months. I hope she isn't too tired though-I'm a bad fan as I didn't realise that the show is on every single night. I just hope she doesn't get too tired :o

Thank you for the latest pics. The pics from Monday's show made her hair look a really strange colour but I'm glad to see her hair is normal in the Tuesday show pictures. She looks tired but naturally beautiful and she seems to be settling back in well :w00t:

It is so thoughtful of the K-Kamilia to send presents and request a Kara song. The Korean Kara fans seem like really nice fans :) .

Woah.... she looks a bit tired though... but its nice to seeing her around again :eyelove:

its been a while... those cakes and presents were nice hope made Gyuri noona motivated ~

Lolz at Shindong present holding :lol2:

and what a funny pose at the last pic :lol2:

From yesterday's SSTP. I believe the other woman is Kan Mi Yeon, and the guy on the left looks like G.O. from MBLAQ. No idea about the last person :/ Notice how both guys are leaning towards Gyul. Keep your distance boys :gemangry:

OV7Wc.jpg

Edited by gyuriftw

TcqUx.jpg

Screencap of today's SSTP. Kim Hyung Joon and Infinite were guests today. I'll upload the group picture later if/when MBC uploads it to their site.

Update:

pwMhv.jpg

Lol this is the bad part about being in a group with so many members. You can hardly even see the guy behing Hyung Joon.

Edited by gyuriftw

i was trying to print screen that but it didn't work!

i hate how i watched the whole SSTP but i only got to see gyul few minutes in beginning and end.

but that picture eased out my irritation!

thanks gyuriftw!

Woah there was less exposure on Gyul in the streaming last night? T___T

Random:

And oh how I loved they played Dreaming by Kim Soohyun the other night, made me miss watching Dream High :lol:

From yesterday's SSTP. I believe the other woman is Kan Mi Yeon, and the guy on the left looks like G.O. from MBLAQ. No idea about the last person :/ Notice how both guys are leaning towards Gyul. Keep your distance boys :gemangry:

OV7Wc.jpg

that is G.O., Kan Miyeon and Ilak.

sorry i made a mistake and wrote Nissun instead of G.O. :whistling:

i wonder if they are the regular guests?

i dont know about you guys but it feels like gyuri has gotten prettier!! much!! maybe because i just missed her?? XD i wish they get to bora teus. :) i like ZE:A

this week's schedule:

mod - Jungmo (Trax)and Joohee (8eight)

tues - Ibadi, Daybreak, Eco Bridge

wed - Wheesung - Ilak, Kan Miyeon, G.O. (MBLAQ)

thurs - U-Kiss and Girl's Day << bora! check first post how to watch live.

fri - Choo Daeyeop, Gavy NJ and Yoo Sangwoo

sat - Seoin, Navi and Jinon (F.Cuz)

sun - Han Groo and M TO M

Yay gonna watch bora 'coz girl's dayGyuri is there xD

Gyul's gonna play banjjak banjjak again :D

Fixed that for you :gyc5:

Nah I'm just teasing lol. I'm excited for Girl's Day too. Hopefully they'll sing 'Twinkle Twinkle' live. I just hope the studio doesn't get too crowded. With Ukiss' 7 members, Girl's Day's 5 members, Gyuri, and Shindong that makes 14 people stuffed into the same room.

Just wanted to leave a message on the return of Gyuri to SSTP. It is really heartwarming to hear her again, laugh, say jokes and all. Although her eye circles are still the same, her smile is still not as bright as before and the lawsuit is not over yet, I am happy that she has at least gone back to something that we all know she enjoy and will make her day a little bit brighter :) - Will await for more activities (hopefully) for her soon :)

Edited by sarah09