Official Shimshimtapa Thread

gyul on a high..

g29.gifg28.gifg27.gifg25.gif

and went "uncontrollable".

g36.gifg35.gifg34.gifg33.gifg14.gifg13.gifg8.gifg7.gifg12.gifg11.gifg7.gif

this reminds me of jing. how i wish maknae was with her once a while.

g3.gif

keep it up, gyul!

g2.gif

[c] kara-t

(there're more but i don't want to introduce slowness into your gyutiful loading.)

at times, i don't see gyuri as the kara leader but the sstp radio deejay whom talks well, sings sweetly and looks pretty. regretfully, i still don't get to see her in person. this is really a lovely duet with shindong.

here's another

in hd.

at times, i don't see gyuri as the kara leader but the sstp radio deejay whom talks well, sings sweetly and looks pretty. regretfully, i still don't get to see her in person. this is really a lovely duet with shindong.

here's another

in hd.

I like it that we get to see her besides her leader role which she endorses and utilizes more when she is with the KARA members. At SSTP, when the members aren't there, we get to enjoy Gyul but when they call or something, there is definitely a change in her persona at that moment. I think Gyul I can't see Gyul not as both and as she said herself, the leader role is so engrained in her that she can't see herself without it now but there is definitely MORE to her than her leader role :)

^ her voice is giving me goosebumps,

she improved a lot..

even in that part where she was playing aroung shindong

was still flawless!

agree, in SSTP, she's not KARA's leader nor South Korea's Goddess(lol)

that's why i love this radio show!

they gave Gyul a chance

to show the different side of her!

the sense of responsibility (being a leader) can become an unwanted burden on the shoulder, depending on how one handles the role. gyul is only 23 but she's more capable than anyone, i'm certain. just that when she's "off-duty" like during sstp dj-ing, she reminds me about the "old" gyul whom i miss a lot. (lol, i used to spazz a lot on kara4 gyul in sung spazz thread.) like in sstp or previously sukira, even when members were invited, i could see sometimes gyul would forget and had fun. that's why i desire so much more of the other side of her, other than the leader role.

Just a random thought I had. Has Gyuri ever hosted SSTP by herself? When KARA are in Japan Shindong does the show by himself but I don't recall Gyuri ever by herself. Then again Shindong isn't part of Super Junior M so he doesn't travel abroad as much.