Official Shimshimtapa Thread

NOOOOOO! This is not happening...Are the rumors true that Gyul is leaving SSTP? Oh nooo...I know that she was going to be super busy but sstp was the only show where we were assured to see Gyul every week and where we could enjoy her goofy and happy side...

Unfortunately it's true

"KARA's Park Gyuri, Will be leaving "SimsimTapa" on October 2nd

Kara's leader Park Gyuri, who is a DJ at the MBC FM "SimsimTapa" will be leaving the radio program.

Park Gyuri has been a DJ for about 1 year and 5 months and will quit her DJ life with disappointment. She loved her job as a DJ very much but due to the increasing promotion in countries outside of Korea, she decided she wouldn't be able to fulfill the schedule daily and had no choice but to quit.

Park Gyuri has her musical "100 Pounds Beauty" starting soon and also Japan promotion and other increased schedules in countries outside of Korea.

Park Gyuri was well loved by the listeners of their radio channel due to her witty comments and getting along with her double MC, Shindong very well. Person who will take after Gyuri is still left undecided and until it is decided, Shindong will be the only MC for "simsimtapa"

Park Gyuri is busy with Kara's Step promotion in Korea. Her 3rd album "STEP" won 1st place on SBS "Inkigayo" on the 25th, and has already been top of "Mnet Countdown" and KBS2's "Music Bank", and has managed to "All Kill" in music programs.

Source : Nate

Translated and Summarized by : sysbittersweet

Such a shame but I guess all good things come to an end eventually. I can only assume this means Gyuri and the rest of KARA will be in Japan quite a bit in the near future.

sstp has waited for her after the dispute outbreak but with increasing activities overseas, it proves to be bit difficult this round. so the time has come, it's only fair. BUT it's also only fair that all opportunity doors are not shut on her. she will definitely make a comeback of her very own show when the time is right. we will wait for her, this is certain. looking at the bright side, we have her musical performances to look forward and more rest time for her but she will feel gutted in giving up sstp. she's responsible so she has little choice.

too sudden, still can't believe this thread is going to end. 2nd oct, i hate this kind of countdown.

sstp23.jpg

sstp24a.jpg

sstp24b.jpg

sstp24c.jpg

sstp24d.jpg

[c] imbc

When i saw the news... i literally ran to this website, hoping that it was a joke... :sosad: i loved gyuri on SSTP!!... and she had so much fun being a DJ, its so sad... but at the same time.. its good because she cant possibly promote in Japan and then come back every day for SSTP... but still... :disappointed:

i really cried after i heard the news...

This is so heartbreaking...... :crying:

seriously? seriously? Why she has to leave? :(

But with her super hectic schedules, i'm glad she makes the right decision. she really needs a good rest. Health should always come 1st.

This must be so hard and disappointing for Gyul to make this decision too since we all know how much she loves DJ-ing...

But i'm sure there'll always be another opportunity for her in the future. maybe even better. only time will tell.......

One thing for sure... i'm gonna miss dorky + witty + playful + hyper GyuDJ on SSTP....

BIG TIME. :crying:

though it's tough on gyul (to make the decision), i commend her for taking the initiative.

i do share the same disappointment.

she's still around, just that we won't get to see/hear her as often as we normally do.

(ok, i know my words will be of little help, because like before, i once turned hara iy thread upside down when iy stopped filming.)

sstp25a.jpg

sstp25b.jpg

[c] imbc

part 1

sstp28f.jpg

part 2

sstp28a.jpg

sstp28b.jpg

sstp28c.jpg

sstp28d.jpg

sstp28e.jpg

[c] imbc

happy birthday to shindong from gyul.

[c] GyuriDJ

from sstp twitter

sstpi.jpg

On September 28th, KARA‘s Park Gyuri celebrated Shindong‘s birthday with a sweet cake and a message! The two are co-DJs on popular radio program, ’Shimshimtapa‘.

Gyuri had tweeted, “Shindong oppa’s birthday is today, September 28th! Happy birthday, Dongie oppa! Everyone, please wish him a happy birthday!”

The Super Junior member replied, “Gyuri was the very first person to wish me a happy birthday! She’s definitely an amazing woman.”

The ‘Shimshimtapa’ official Twitter shared a picture of the two posing before Gyuri’s birthday cake. Shindong celebrated Gyuri’s birthday back in May by giving her a watch made out of Legos, so netizens were happy to see Gyuri return the kind gesture with a cake.

Netizens commented, “I can feel Gyuri’s feelings in her words”, “First person to congratulate him! Wow!”, and “I can really sense their close friendship.”

allkpop

PS thank you for taking good care of our leader.

^her voice is so beautiful in that b-day wish. She is really improving quite a lot. It's also noticeable in the Step performances. I must also say that her voice sounds tired and SSTP wasn't helping with it. Something needed to be given for her to rest her voice, memorize her lines, and all. Oh well, let's enjoy the remaining days...

sstp28a.jpg

gutted, the last bora with gyul has ended.

gyul3.jpg

gyul3.jpg

gyul4c.jpg

[c] withkara

sstp29a.jpg

sstp29b.jpg

[c] imbc

just checked the guest list but no one is invited on 2nd oct?

i hope the studio has a surprise planned or has a session for opening the telephone lines to permit listeners to bid farewell.

near the end section, i looked at gyul, sitting alone, reading out some messages and then played a song.

head lowered staring downward, she listened in silent with her hands on her cheeks.

she looked lost.. idk but this has been slowly getting into me.

they ended the recording in laughters but i believe the whole studio should feel "difficult" too.

17-months is a long time. 2nd oct, it'll be with heavy heart.

and then gyul tweeted out this.

gyulh.jpg

lastly see what i have just found? (seems like tonight is special, everyone can't sleep.)

57074199.jpg

77799318.jpg

51097678.jpg

42848322.jpg

[c] 코츠@kara-t

if you have watched it, it was a sad scene..

bora has ended with hugs, tears..

gyul managed to hold on but shed few tears at the end..

sstp1.jpg

85222408.jpg

[c] withkara

for the first time, i can't wait for the bora download link..

this last bora will be like a precious to me..

A big shoutout to Shindong for being such a good oppa and co-host to Gyuri. Even though they will both be very busy in the near future, I hope they will continue to be friends for a long time.

1CKah.jpg

Looks like a bunch of Kamilia came out to support Gyuri on her last day. This sort of thing doesn't just happen for any radio DJ you know?

xVz1y.jpg

wP3e2.jpg

ljEnn.jpg

ubFqy.jpg

rIxil.jpg

last night bora was so emotional and special...

seeing her crying, i just can't handle it...

i'm crying with her... :crying:

how hard it must be for her to quit something she loves the most...

i hope she'll get another opportunity next time...

ahhhh.. this is sad, but i'm gonna get used to it...

good bye Gyul DJ...... :crying:

p/s: thank u Eunhyuk for recommend Gyuri as SSTP DJ.. u know how much she loves DJ-ing right? i'm forever be thankful to u... :blushing: and to Shindongie, thanks for being such a great co-host DJ and always take care of Gyuri... please take care of Gyuri in the future too... :wub:

have you heard?

[c] kotz321

0:0-2:14

[c] qkdqkdxjwudy2

[c] kotz321

너.. 들어봤니?

안 들어봤음.. 오늘 한 번 들어볼래?

내가 아는 그녀는, 일 년 반 동안.. 부자가 됐대.

응? 아니, 돈 말고, 사람 부자..

워낙 주변에 사람이 많지 않거든. 낯을 많이 가리는 성격이기도 하고,

진짜 가까운 사람들 몇 명만 곁에 두고 챙기는 스타일이 기도 해서 말야.

그런 그녀에게, 라디오는.. 많은, 그리고 좋은 사람들을 선물로 줬어.

참 신기했대.

어쩌면 평생 한 번도 마주치지 않고 지나쳤을 지도 모르는 사람들인데,

같은 시간, 같은 곳에서 몇 번 보다 보니.. 어느 새 식구가 되어 있었거든.

이제는, 다른 어느 곳에서 만나도 반가울 수 있는 사이가 됐고 말야.

그래서 일까?

항상 정해진 캐릭터 때문에, 자꾸만 감출 수밖에 없었던 자신을..

많이 꺼내놓을 수 있었던 것도,

그런 사람들이 있어주었기 때문일지 모르겠어.

스튜디오에서, 또.. 라디오 주파수를 통해서 그녀의 선물이 되어 준 많은 사람들에게 전하고 싶은 말..

너도, 듣고 싶니..? 그럼, 우리.. 같이 들을까?

--모두, 전부, 다.. 고맙습니다.

그리고, 이런 나를 아껴주셔서 고맙습니다.

- 서울에서 박규리 -

M. 감사 / 김동률

2010년 5월 5일.

그리고, 2011년 10월 2일.

길다면 길고, 짧다면 짧은.. 1년 5개월의 시간..

따뜻했던 봄날의 기억,

열정적이었던 여름날의 추억,

설레던 가을의 느낌,

보고싶었던 겨울의 시간..

규리DJ와 함께했던 지난 모든 순간을 떠올리며

그녀의 마지막 방송을 준비합니다.

☆ 10월 1일 토요일.

심심타파 고정게스트 분들과 생방송으로 함께하는.. 규리DJ의 마지막 시간.

☆ 10월 2일 일요일.

신동DJ, 그리고 청취자 여러분과 만나는.. 규리DJ의 마지막 시간.

평소처럼,

언제나 그랬던 것처럼,

The Last... 마지막 순간까지..

<신동, 박규리의 심심타파>와 함께해주세요.

[c] imbc sstp

tonight will be the last recording, remember to stay tuned.