Official Shimshimtapa Thread

Does anyone know if there will be guests and who it will be if there is? Or is she playing the role as the guest? Lol.

was wondering that myself for a moment.. lol i still see her as the dj whenever she will go there.. it would be interesting to watch.. kya! im excited!!! :D

hmm, i'm not sure if there's going to be any guest but i guess there are other mc's[?] also like hanbyul from mondaykiz, h-eugene, hani from exid, and lady jane :)

is shindong going to be there too? i missed seeing these two together! and i also missed her and hanbyul too! :P

just because this is too cute to be missed :lol:

28091176.jpg

Oh My...Gyul!!!! (eh? but... during the time we didn't see her, she has became a boy???)

sstp1h.jpg

it's been a long time. Shindong Park Gyuri's SSTP!!! Shindong DJ 5th Anniversary special still not finished, the 3rd day. The Wonderful Beauty Gyul DJ has came!!!

sstp3x.jpg

54079522.jpg

KARA's Goddess Gyuri has came to celebrate SSTP Shindong DJ's 5th anniversary^^ It was another legend..<Shindong & Gyuri's SSTP> Thank You^^••

sstp4.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

don't forget the date today. though it's going home for gyul tonight, it'll be for the last recording for shindong before he steps down. so thanks to shindong for taking excellent care of our goddess when she was the co-host. we really appreciate.

ts6d.jpg

z7lhm.jpg

gry7.jpg

w84z.jpg

gkwdh.jpg

ehemf.jpg

hi32.jpg

wig1.jpg

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 3

Thank you for the videos and pictures. She seemed a bit tired - I wonder what "the schedule" was and what she talked about with fellow Kamilias. I also wonder what her manager told her during the broadcast (this is the first time that I've seen her manager going to speak with her while on air....must be important...I'd have liked to know what it was all about...)

• Like 1