Official Shimshimtapa Thread

@tryingout thanks or sharing. :thumbup1:

@sarah they should be good friends since kwanghee has been guesting on sstp for months now :tongue:

this wednesday sstp's guest are Dalmation, Girl's Day, Lady Jane and Superstar K's Jo Moon Geun. and friday with ZE:A

lately, gyuri has been coughing and clearing her throat alot, she sounds like she's getting sick :bored:

lately, gyuri has been coughing and clearing her throat alot, she sounds like she's getting sick :bored:

Not only that, her voice seemed pretty strained in their last performance. I don't think it's sickness but rather that she needs vocal rest (so no talking for at least a week)...

gyuri's voice is underrated, her voice is better for ballads i think

@ daebak are you sure? of your guesting list? if yes, yay!!! i hope there's bora.. and hope that all ZE:A members will come :)

yup im sure and there was no bora because of sbs gayo daejun. i think all these sstp episodes were pre-recorded. so next week there should be bora hopefully :)

^

it's alright as long as the last post is already more than 1 days, and what u did is sharing sumthing daebak :)

borwa with jokwon gain???ahh it would be nice..

and wondering..would it be covered on WGM too..if yes,it would be nice..to see gyul in the WGM episodes XD

btw,gyul really like playing with that ball on her hat..haha i think i aleady saw her doing it a couple of times..

Omg I'm watching the one with secret/infinite rn and I'm learning so many things about kara lol.

> I didn't know Gyul had 2 dogs at home (one of which is a pomeranian)

> Apparently the pomeranian can't go down things very well (like it can't jump down from tables easily, etc) and so she thinks that's so cute that she puts it on tables on purpose sometimes LOL GYUL.

> This winter when they went to Japan to promote and they were gone for a while, they turned off all of their boilers and then when they came back the water had frozen? so then no hot water would come out so they showered in cold water (IN THE WINTER!!!) so the members went home and gyul went to a jjimjjilbang.

> LOL this was really funny!

Shindong: Gyuri what would you want if anything could fall from the sky?

Gyuri: I would like Time to fall from the sky, so that I could just let it pile up and use some for myself whenever I wanted.

Shindong: Oh when I asked you before, you gave me a different answer.

Gyuri: Ah, yes. Money. I would like money to fall from the sky.

(and then later YoungJae (they called him) and he said money, too.)

jiji have i ever told you i love that your back? :thumbup:

gyuri with her gyuri-like answers. looks so cute in that HUGE coat. jjimjjilbang is a saunas. doesn't she get recognized? someone could be creepy and take her pics :tongue:

looks like theres gonna be a bora today (monday)! with the regular monday crew ZE:A's Kwanghee and gagwoman Lee Gookju and MBLAQ

and wed bora is gonna be with Monday Kiz and Beast!

check first post here to find out how to watch blahblahblah you know

WOO! i love watchign gyuri on sstp :w00t: