Official Shimshimtapa Thread

Gyuri: First of all I'm extremely sorry for being away for such a long time. I think.. well, I'm also grateful for everyone who has been patient with me, who has given me the time to solve my problems. Thank you so much everyone

"I'm sorry for being away for such a long time, I promise I'll work hard in the future... Park Gyuri is backkkk!!

Shindong: "ready?! clap clap clap!! GYURI IS BAAACK!!" everyone: "kyaaaa!! welcome baccck!!"

My Girl T_______T Finally, she is back, I can hear her voice again! really miss T__T

everything that happened in my day was like a dream, and

it ended by listening to your heavenly voice..

this is indeed the most surreal day of my 2011 so far..

thanks to you bb~(and to my God, Amen!)

i was late for few minutes that's why i didn't get to hear you cry,

but the mere knowing that you did, broke my heart!

be strong GYUL!

Gyuri: First of all I'm extremely sorry for being away for such a long time. I think.. well, I'm also grateful for everyone who has been patient with me, who has given me the time to solve my problems. Thank you so much everyone

"I'm sorry for being away for such a long time, I promise I'll work hard in the future... Park Gyuri is backkkk!!

Shindong: "ready?! clap clap clap!! GYURI IS BAAACK!!" everyone: "kyaaaa!! welcome baccck!!"

This is the beginning part where Gyul noona cried. Her voice last night really sounds apologetic.

And Shindong's really happy to have her dj partner back!

KARA’s Gyuri returns to ‘Shim Shim Ta Pa’

ZEzp6.jpg

KARA’s Gyuri revealed her feelings after returning as a radio DJ in 2 months.

The leader returned as host on MBC Radio’s ‘Shindong and Park Gyuri’s Shim Shim Ta Pa‘ on March 21st. She stopped appearing on the radio show for about 2 months when KARA members filed petitions against their agency back on January 19th.

On the broadcast, Gyuri stated, “I want to say ‘thank you’ to the listeners who’ve waited two months for me. Truthfully there are many ways people can give up or get listless, but because of my earnest desire for my dream and for the people who love me, I was able to hold off a hundred thousand hard things because of these two things“.

She added, “I’m also thankful for the radio staff who trusted me and waited [for my return]. I’ll work much harder and DJ in a more brighter way than before“.

credit: allkpop

source: newsen via nate

I just finished listening. Gyuri seemed emotional at first but she settled in and seemed to be having a good time. She's such a professional, it's like she never left. It's just so encouraging to hear her talking and laughing with the guests. Hopefully she's able to keep burdensome thoughts out of her mind during the two hours and enjoy what she's doing. Shindong seemed very happy to have his partner back too.

:gyc3:

Edited by gyuriftw

how nice.. of the k-kamilia to shower gyul with love.

heard that they have requested "with" for tonight too.

i know she's able to handle the pressure but still she's a little girl.

she needs protection from those who love her unconditionally & truthfully.

i'm sure if we have to, we will wait indefinitely for her return.

please stay strong, gyul, for yourself & for your love ones who believe in you.

Finally, our charismatic leader is back!!! She looks tired though. I hope she stays strong. Gyuri Fighting!!

Also it was really sweet of K-kamilia to send her all that stuff. I know it means a lot to know there are still people supporting her and KARA.

this week's schedule:

mod - jungmo (trax), lee hyun (8eight) and joohee (8eight)

tues - lee gookju, kwanghee (ze:a) and kim dj (ze:a)

wed - ilac, kan miyeon, nassun

thurs - kim hyung jun and infinite << bora! check first post how to watch live.

fri - choo daeyeop, gavy nj and yoo sangwoo

sat - seoin, navi and jinon (f.cuz)

sun - sori and young gun

so much has changed since gyuri's been gone. lots of new guests, new corners. :unsure: i hope gyuri settles in quickly without too much awkwardness.

she'll eventually familiarize herself again..

anyway, she won't have a hard time!not because she's our goddess but because she's home! :)

re-listening to yesterday's SSTP, Gyul's intro speech was really heatwarming!

i'm really proud how she handled herself!

my adoration in this gal just reached its heights!