Official Shimshimtapa Thread

I happened to listen SSTP last Thursday night and somehow there's no Bora link. I guess no Bora that time?

Haha Gyul's so cute sporting another headgear again XD

I missed it live but nothing has been posted in either the mediabox or youtube so I guess not. :crying: Not sure if there is going to be Bora this week either and with KARA being in Japan for their music station performance I don't think Gyuri is going to be there anyways.

06/11

7cq8K.jpg

Gyuri why so serious?

06/12

u9SXs.jpg

f0BAl.jpg

Now that's more like it

06/13

IiCUf.jpg

V3qUr.jpg

Edited by gyuriFTW

^^^Holy :scared: ^^^

HvD2l.jpg

This is literally the first time ever as a fan of Gyuri that I didn't recognize her. No matter the awkward camera angle or weird costume, I always could spot Gyuri and know it was her. But when I first saw this picture I didn't give it a second thought thinking it was someone else. Perhaps it's time to see how Gyuri would do as a funk rocker :tongue:

Anybody here ? haha ...Gyul called shindong a while ago on shimshimtapa n prank him!LOL..gyul so cute..singing Karas' song ...n showing her gratitude to LadyJane :P

I seriously thought it was jus anotha caller..n not gyul ..cos her voice sounds so diff...She's having sore throat..aww..shud take more water gyuri-ah ! B)

Anyway despite she's sick ...she still calls ..So Sweet..Really Our Leader is so nice.. :)

Edited by Liza

thanks daniel for the constant updates!

but since i have compiled them, let me share them all again.

guys, i'm really lacking behind. please be patience & correct me if i have made any mistake.

for the past 2 weeks, i really miss spazzing her goddess & meeting her followers (yup, you all).

lastly i want to shout, i feel good to be back! :)

sstp8a.jpg

sstp8b.jpg

sstp9a.jpg

sstp9b.jpg

110610 wasn't this taken too seriously? hahah, i'm sorry.

sstp10a.jpg

sstp11a.jpg

sstp11b.jpg

sstp12a.jpg

sstp12b.jpg

sstp13a.jpg

sstp13b.jpg

sstp14a.jpg

sstp14b.jpg

noooooo! but who could have done this to the goddess? hahah.

sstp14c.jpg

sstp14d.jpg

110615 the very first time gyul was found posting the same posture in quick succession? lol.

sstp15a.jpg

sstp15b.jpg

sstp16a.jpg

sstp16b.jpg

110617 another freeze moment but this time from the 2 male guests. "it's fine, gyul. it wasn't your fault." heehee.

sstp17a.jpg

sstp17b.jpg

110618 oh no! not gyul but shindong was getting the biscuits.

sstp18a.jpg

110619 kungfu goddess? this is new. lol.

sstp19a.jpg

[c] imbc

^

but aren't those (most) pre-recorded? thought i saw in newsbox that they are only (main) promoting for 2 weeks? (hence should be returning these weekends.)

:facepalm: Ah right I always forget that most of these shows are filmed well ahead of their air date. In that case I guess we can anticipate the return of DJ Gyuri before too long. I hope she gets a chance to rest in Korea before returning to the show though.

Hmm so maybe there was bora last week? These photos were tagged 7/7 by withkara, which was last Thursday, the usual day for Bora. They look like screencaps and not official pictures to me. Or is this just a repost of a past Bora? :confused1:

i6hEb.jpg

WUXfY.jpg