Official Shimshimtapa Thread

^

i wasn't sure about bora but i still couldn't find any in youtube.

you're right, man! 6th jul bora has just been uploaded.

the first is available while the rests are in progress. :)

[c] GyuriDJ

110712 thumbs up from gyul.

i was frustratingly busy these days but she brought me a smile after i saw these, so thumbs up to our leader too.

sstp12a.jpg

sstp12b.jpg

[c] imbc

i read from chinese site that kara is currently recording for the sep comeback. and since gyul is the only member with regular appearance (as in sstp), we can probably take some hints from her makeup, hairdo etc to guess the theme for the next album.

and from the latest sstp pictures shared above, didn't i see her chest bones? she's just getting too thin!

^yeah getting to thin again...Hopefully, it was just because of the Japanese promotions, the KBS concert and photoshoot for Sep album. Let's see if she gains some weight before the sept promotion. However, I feel like she'd try to sustain that weight until the Korean promotions and even for the musical...She's busy right now. Hopefully, she's gonna take care of herself a little bit better.

^thanks for the pics. She has been looking sooo cute in the SSTP pics. I seriously love that she's doing SSTP. She is so carefree there. We are so fortunate that we can see many weekly pictures of her as well as see her live. :)

there is a small extract of SSTP in KARA T of Gyuri reading a letter that she wrote herself (?) and then she selected the song Doesn't matter from Janet. Anybody knows what that letter is about and what she's saying there? :confused1:

Where can i watch shimshimtapa online or at least watch the vids with englsh subs plz!

Also much love to the goddess and the kara members also good luck with their korean comeback I hope they can achieve a lot of success n also get more fans. Kara fighting!

For past episodes you can either download them here or watch them on youtube. If you want to watch them live Bora are usually on Thursdays from 8-10. There's instruction on the first page on how to do that. English subs, unfortunately, are scarce. The only subbed SSTP I know of are when fansites of that particular week's guests decide to do them. It is a 2 hour long show after all and takes in a huge amount of effort.

this explained about the sequence of pictures shared from 110714 sstp.

so siwan (ze:a) with gyul? lolol.

i love it when this (about guys wanting to know gyul) happens to our lovely girl.

[c] joliciel21

[tips] grainy@sbox