Official Shimshimtapa Thread

yay! thanks so much for the pics so happy to see GYULJING together on radio again, jiyoung you are too cute!! so i guess shes is a fixed guest, once a week! so happy

and i have to say i am a hardcore hyukri shipper but doesn't gyuri and shindong look soooo cute together on the top pic, just a thought!

Edited by meemee

yup, i like seeing gyuljing in doing radio together. they are perfect partners.

maybe more to cheer one another because this show is draining out far too much strength from gyul.

thank YOU meemee for the subbed gyul w sj. hmm, why didn't they seize the opportunity to chat with gyul at the beginning? wasteful.

rather than the heart thingy, i paid more attention to gyul where she did her hair back.

i seldom see this, love the casual clean look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS552Hg3weA...feature=related this is the eng of mblq guesting on sst..i wish they would show how suju was leaving the studio too...weelll for me there's to much skinship between both leaders....LOL Edited by tryingout

i'm hoping someday she'll let herself go and act a lil' bit crazy during shim2 tapa pics~

but sometimes i find pose in pictures are purely for photography purpose. (not saying she's.)

i would hope she can be more opened up during sstp shooting. (believe she is.)

in a way, involving fun besides work. :)

oh no, i'm beginning to like shindong. :confused1: