• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

Album
Korean 2nd Mini Album [Pretty Girl]

114 posts in this topic

^ I know .

I'm in love with all of the outfits

they're using right now .

the hair & make up is extremely

cute ! haha

pretty girl does remind me of Hyori's u-go-girl though .

I love their outfits too! Especially on the Music Core Comeback~ Love their fluffy white vest and those GLOVES! :)

But I find their skirt to be a bit short... o_o It kinda flashed them near the end of the Music Core performance, but thank goodness they have safety shorts on~

The song Pretty Girl is really catchy itself!! I like~

^Yupp, I though the skirts were a bit short too. But I loved the outfits, overall so far, this was my fav, it was a great live and the crowd was also very vocal. Lol, for the skirts I actually only saw what Jiyoung was wearing underneath at the end, but they ere shorts so I was like "phew," people better not mke a big deal about it.

I love the crowd during Music Core performance

and also their outfits !

but I agree to say that their skirt are a little to short

I hope It won't make some people try to say something bad about them just because of that

anyway...the music core was great !

they did really well during it and have improved a lot in only 3 perf

smexy? :D

yea, i agree. their skirts are too short and they have a lot of "jumpy" moves too.

evey small moves, their skirts would flip and reveal their shorts. =/ i hope dsp takes consideration in that. lol. besides, winter is here. short skirts are not enough to keep them warm.

well as long as they wear briefs or watever dancers wear im fine wif dat. but i do agree skirts are getting a lil shorter dese days, too short sometimes. xD

Their comeback has gathered a lot of attention, I think people have high expectations ever since Rock U, they probably wanted something more. While Pretty Girl is almost in the same genre as Rock U, it's a much better song as everyone agrees. This will be able to bring back quite a lot of old fans and new ones, too. It's a song that's easy to listen to, to sing to, it's catchy and cute. I guess they chose the right one this time ^^

i agree. Pretty Girl is definitely attracting the old fans back. i mean, we are aware that not many of them had liked the Rock U Concept and stayed "low" but still supported them quietly. lol

off topic,

i love the inkigayo performance. everything about it is awesome. :) Kamilians were <3

they got startled when the fireworks popped out. haha! i find that SO hilarious.

and plus, they pass around the mic this time during the interview. everyone except Maknae Young got to talk. haha. JiNi's moment too. :)

I also think so ! Pretty Girl will be able to bring back some old fans but in the same time keeping the Rock U fans, and probably to attrack news. This song is so addictived and really easy to sing ; plus It gives this hope and festive feeling to the listeners.

I love the inkigayo performance the most because of the crowd who was so funny :

holding their arms with the girls is a great way to show their love to them !

it could be cool if it become a mark of Kamilia Lol.

Oh ! ...I just want to add that I have just bought their mini-album this morning at Yesasia

I hope to received it before the end of the year !

I just love the song.

The song made me love Kara ^^

I wasn't a fan of Kara before but neither an anti but the song made me love Kara.

I hope an iDance version of Pretty Girl would come out, so that it would be easier to memorize the steps, lol xD I wanna memorize it so badly >.> Kara is <33

^ Yeah, the dance is really...catchy? I don't know if that is the right term to use but PG's dance is really contagious. Especially after the fans did the dance in Inkigayo. XD

i hope Pretty Girl will get to keep its momentum. Since the music shows are all ending soon, their next music gayo stage will be in 2009; a brand new year.

The dance is so fun ! : D The song is hard for those with deep voices.

They should give the girls stockings instead of knee high socks D:

Whoooooooo! KARA FIGHTING!!!

Im always with you guys dont worry, kamilia will be there forever :D

I love the song.

It's what got me into Kara. (:

after i listened to it like5 times i had it in my head for 2 whole days once =) i think its addicting

the dance is sooo addicting

lol

by watching sooo many of their perf it stuck on my head

and now i can just naturally dance to it ekeke

this song is too addicting i keep singing everywhere

even my americanize friends know about it lol

Pretty girl was so nice.. I really couldnt stop listening to it .. It was on repeat ... The.Whole.Mini.Album. o_o

Edited by HarukaKaori

i love the song pretty girls and MV

Edited by xRedCloud

I love the album especially the honey special edition consisting 20 pages of photobook

well it was really insane once it happened~ haha

if you wana~