[Jingly/Caps] Preserving Jiyoung's innocence?

neris

Well, I didn't really know how to phrase this correctly[the title is a bit exaggerated but it made it look interesting xD]. The point of this is, I have seen a few performances where they tried to show less skin for the maknae ^-^ I don't really mind, I mean, Jiyoung still looks pretty. I came up with the conclusion that Jiyoung's parents might not want her to show too much skin? Or she wants to? I dunno. She started showing less skin after Mister promotions[somewhere after that xD Yeah, her are some screen caps. Have you seen the maknae show less skin than everyone else? I don't really know if I shuld label this Caps or Jingly[cuz I wanna know people opinions on maknae showing less skin ^-^] so I put both, please fix or tell me if wrong ^-^

[sorry for bad pictures/ x_x they were screen caps xD]

j91s2d.jpg

Jiyoung was the only one with the black cardigan in this perf ^-^

2a5069.jpg

jacket was closed ^-^

33trs7n.jpg

jiyoung didn't show less skin[gyuri covered up more but jiyoung is a close second] but, her outfit was really different for this one.

yeah, i notice a lot of things about jiyoung

maknae needs more love<3

Edited by nerdxissa

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, she really is young, so it's really better to cover up at times to avoid negative comments by those ppl who are really against that idea.

So yeah, but wont be good to reveal too much skin as well :D The pedophiles are all watching! haha

im currently watching Nicole vet school, the few scene she make a cameo is uber cute xD

@Curbow oh opened too many tab at once, i wanted to post there http://www.karaholic.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=456

Back to the topic she is the youngest member, netizen know her for her cuteness and aegyo, she want to preserve that image.

Edited by valcrist

^

ahh sorry but ur post was unrelated to the topic i think..

@nerdxissa

yep just like jon said,it's better that way since she is still very young, and to avoid negative comments..

but personally for me, it's make me glad like that..

even for the rest of the member,i never really like outfit that exposing too much..

they are too precious for me, i feel they really like my younger sister, and i don't want them to be exposed like that.. :D

oh yeah i think the tag should be [Jingly] since the purpose of this thread was to discuss about her..

not for sharing caps of her right? :)

Yupyup I noticed that too. She's always the one who's most covered up and I think this consideration for her young age is nice. I don't think Jing herself would be too comfortable showing too much skin as well. Even in Lupin, Jing's outfit is not very revealing. I guess the girls/DSP are taking it one step at a time to move to a more mature image since maknae is still young, which is good.~

Well, she really is young, so it's really better to cover up at times to avoid negative comments by those ppl who are really against that idea.

So yeah, but wont be good to reveal too much skin as well :D The pedophiles are all watching! haha

I agree! And we all know Netizens will be the first to speak up on something like that.

Also not to mention whenever they have a song promotion event or live they (the company) dresses them in costumes that matches the song or PV. Which is as of late haven't been their cute songs like Rock U or Pretty Girl.

she's too young to show full skin, heck she's only in high school right now (2 years younger than me)

first time I saw her age, I was like "bwah? so young!"

she's cute and pretty, let's keep her innocent and pure for all those who have hopes for the better world against war and evil :)

I love how she's the one covered up the most~ I feel like maybe DSP/stylists are making sure that she's covered up so the netizens don't say anything but it's making sure that she doesn't grow up too fast, too. Yeah, baby Jing wants to become old and mature like her unnies but she still has lots of years to go~

I have a feeling that if Jiyoung isn't covered up there will be rumors about her appearing everywhere

I donno, I just don't really like all these media/paparazzi/netizens ruining celebrities, and I'm glad that pretty much all Kara members haven't been severely attacked by these things yet.

^ Yeh but since Kara[i think] is the least hated or Kara's body and look isn't that focused on like other groups Jiyoung showing skin won't be that much of a problem[just not too much ^-^]