[Jingly/Caps] Preserving Jiyoung's innocence?

neris

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres one thing i dont like about the people who start topics in Jing section

they all say "jing needs more love"

then what does that statement make us Jing fans?

are you saying we arent loving her enough?

is popularity proportional to the amount of love she receives?

NO, so enough with that statement

• 2 months later...

I believe that it is good for Jing to take the conservative approach. In fact I want all Kara members to be more covered up. Being too revealing does not give people a good impression of you. It would attract negative attention and bad mouth. The most important thing for me is this. I like all the Kara members and they are valuable to me. Surely you would not let someone that you value a lot to be too "open" right? You want them to be covered up because you care for them. And want to protect them.

Edited by Palaverist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well alot of people probably know this, but, Korean netizens have been known to be crazy. like seriously crazy. best to play it safe before some idiot netizen comes up with some story about a girl-group member becoming 'overly exploited' are some bullocks like that

doesn't really have a huge affect though, revealing less leaves more to the imagination... that is, if your imagining it to begin with = P

well unlike what has been said here, i have know Kara to be well known for their looks. alot of people say that looks are an important aspect of the group. i also kinda think that Kara usually is more revealing, take for example T-ara, they hardly ever reveal any skin. not even that much during songs like "너 때문에 미쳐" and "Bo Peep"

sure is a waste tho, to have someone pretty like JiYoung in the group and not let her wear what the other group members are wearing.

i think it's mostly the companies policy since Jiyoung's so young. some of the outfits KARA wears are pretty sexy so they try to tone it down in her case usually. i don't think it's a big deal since she still looks great. showing more skin isn't necessary for Jiyoung to look good.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

its great that dsp entertainment takes into consideration jiyoung's age and maturity. although im a great fan of hers id very much prefer her dignity be respected esp at such a young age

Yeah, I second that :thumbup: . I think it's just great that the company is actually looking out for their artists and not just blindly following the "Sex Sells" concept.

• 1 month later...

Yup I've noticed that Jiyoung doesn't expose as much skin as the other girls and I kind of like it that way, considering that she is still a minor - and it reduces the possibility of people bashing her because of "exposing" too much skin XD