[Jingly/Caps] Preserving Jiyoung's innocence?

neris

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jiyoung is no more a young girl, there were a lot of articles about her new mature image way before 'Pandora' so if Jiyoung starts to show more skin than usual I don't think that netizens will start a controversy or something like that.

And what's wrong with showing skin ? As long as it's sexy and not vulgar it's okay ~~

And our Baby Jing is forever a cutie right ? <333

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You know what i really like it that Jiyoung doesnt need to be sexy, a lot of korean groups now a days base their appearance on being sexy.. More sexy more fans. but for the case of jiyoung her cuteness dominates.. she doesnt need to be sexy to have fans :)

I agree with you, Jiyoung wears long pants in many clips, while the other members use bellies out, shorts / skirts. I think it's because she's still young and have a big age difference with the girls, they try to let her teenager.

You may notice that Hara always uses skirts / shorts and tops, Hammie wears skirts, Nicole use tops and Gyuri wears short blouses, but Jiyoung normally wears longer clothes.

Sure, now in 2012, with Electric Boy and Pandora (and even in 2011, with STEP), she's wears daring shorts but still, I realize that she is always with larger clothes. But that's just my opinion, and I know that sometimes she wears tops, skirts, anyway...

kae.png

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...