I miss kara already!

this happend when i first got into Big Bang i loved them then found out right away that they were leaving to promote in Japan :teary: then bit by bit i started losing interest in them

so i heard Kara is leaving for Japan? does anybody know when they'll be back? i don't want to lose my feelings for KARA!!!

believe this trip to japan is only 2-4 days event.

tomorrow showcase meet will be with 8000 fans while sunday is to celebrate the launch of the official japanese fan club.

hence don't worry for this trip, i don't believe they will be there long.

not sure about the debut in july/august though.

but as & when you miss them, hop into here. you will feel kara never leaves you. :)

please dont lose interest in them =)

It's not like they are going to come into a hiatus state that we will not know anything that is happening with them.. they will have a new song (japanese) but still we have to support them all the way!! =D

but I also hope that they wont be there all the time.. They have to at least relase 2 more korean albums =P

I'm sure it's a short stay. Like somebody said, they got the Dream Concert coming up! XD

And Lupin was a mini-album, so I'm sure they have the full album in the works. Meaning they'll definitely be back. :)

So don't lose interest. :D

Lose your feelings for KARA? Don't worry, this is impossible XD

And, we'll see KARA promotions in Japan *-*~

Soon, when they comeback to Korea, we can wait a great hit like Lupin <3

Actually, anywhere Kara would be, we can always support them.

Either Japan or Korea, I don't see any problem with it.

I agree, if you really like them then that won't happen.. it's up to you :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On one hand, it's exciting to have them expand to other countries, but as we all know it also means seeing less of them on korean shows while they're away. Needless to say, in order to be successfull in Japan, they need to put in some work, so it'll be interesting to see how long they plan on focusing there.

it good to expand their music to japan but they really need to work hard since Japanese music industries are really though and competitive..really hope they will doing great at there but Japan or Korea i will still support KARA :thumbup:

Since they will release Mister MV this August, they will have 1 good month for a break. After that they will promote Mister in Japan. My question is will they release another album at the end of this year? If not , i will be missing them so much.