[2010.05.10] Kara is greatly loved in Japan!

chupachups

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL someone (maybe even gekidan hitori-san himself) should manufacture that t-shirt he's wearing & market it! it'll be a hot seller for sure!

i'm really amazed by his dedication to them btw, it's rare for someone of his age to still be so obsessed with idols, & even rarer for a celebrity to be so enamoured about another celebrity! (maybe it's cos they're from another country, making them seem more exotic to him haha.

I'm so looking forward to their japan debut! can't wait to see an MV made for Mister!!!

I wonder how they communicate with their Japanese fans?Do they speak Japanese? I remembered watching a video of Kara preparing for the Japanese debut and I find Gyuri to have the most convincing Japanese. Gyuri really look like a Japanese when she talk Japanese.

It is very good of Kara to be successfully received in Japan. I go on talking about how good Kara is forever. Right now I would say Kara girls just be happy and enjoy yourself! :D

woah..that's great ^^

I'm soo happy for them...

it's nice that they are being loved in Japan ^^

haha..Gekidan Hitori is really a fanboy...it's nice to see him wearing

that t-shirt...

thanks for sharing :D

╔══════════════╗

Heheh it's no surprise Gekidan Hitori came to the event~

Cuz I really doubt that he would pass up the chance to see KARA!

Anyways, I'm really glad KARA is receiving so much love in Japan!

╚══════════════╝

Congratz for them ^^ like I thought, they will succeed in Japan!

I want autographs too >< Gekidan Hitori really supported KARA very well.. I want that shirt, "I Love KARA" <3

• 2 weeks later...