[2010.05.10] Local Elections Cyber Ambassadors are the Members of "Kara"

Caz'sDANceBuddy

Local Elections Cyber Ambassadors are the Members of "Kara"

2qdnzbm.jpg

With the upcoming election on June, Kara became the local elections ambassadors.

The Central Election Administration Committee recently appointed Kara as the Cyber Ambassadors for the 5th Annual Nationwide Local Elections.

Kara recently got 3 1st places on 3 different broadcast stations and so being appointed promotional ambassadors of Central Election Administration Committee, they are becoming a group that represents korea's female groups

Central Election Administration Committee did not appointed them because of their fame. You need to have a public and clean image and must not have various of rumors.

According to the Central Election Administration Committee Promotional Official, said, "20(s) age voter turnouts are low right now, but Kara's bright and lively images will help upper young voters' voting turnouts."

Kara is a girl idol group and has 5 members, "Park Gyuri", "Han Seung Yeon", "Nicole", "Gu Hara" and "Kang Ji Young". You could watch their activities on Central Election Administration Committee Election Promotion website on (epol.nec.go.kr) and at Naver Promotional Section (epol.naver.com).

credit: Dae Jeon City Journal, NicoleForYou@Karaholic.com (Dan)

source: LINK

Translated by: NicoleForYou @ Karaholic.com

Do not redistribute without proper credits.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yuppers ^-^ Kara does have less rumors than any other popular girl group ^-^ Which makes me proud!

Is it just me or are those two pictures above make Kara look really innocent? xD

Edited by nerdxissa

Central Election Administration Committee did not appointed them because of their fame. You need to have a public and clean image and must not have various of rumors.

I'm really proud of this statement~~~ JJang!! Kara doesnt have a lot of rumours and controversies~~

I'm really happy seeing them gaining more success~~~Fighting~~

Thanks for translating~~NicoleForYou

Of course KARA are in their success era! They can still go higher, but being 2nd/3rd is not bad at all considering how many girl groups there are.

And really, those who think that KARA is still not "famous" should rethink a bit and be more observant of the news and surveys :wub:

I'm proud of KARA!

Yay!..The female representative of Korea xDD

Central Election Administration Committee did not appointed them because of their fame. You need to have a public and clean image and must not have various of rumors

Its true that Kara has the purest image among all girl band..

Kara xDD

hwaa~ they're really on top nowadays xD

hehehe i guess the girl who made a foresight to these girls really made an accurate statement..

was that at the mnet radio show? xD

she said that the girls will have more fame at around July..

did i recall it right? xD

Lol the elections are bound to succeed.

With Kara as their ambassadors, how can it not be? :wub:

Haha. Glad to see Kara taking part in more and more events~

Soon they shud be Korea's Ambassadors!

It is true that Kara is the purest girl group out there right now. Even when rumours do arise, Kamilias and netizens never really give much attention to them, even if past events occur to any of the girls and it gets uncover the girls are well protected. This shows how much the girls have proven themselves by working from the bottom to the top. They've earn the respect of so many, even if people were or still are anti-fans of theirs they can't deny how much these girls have worked their butt off to get to this point of success they have now. Unlike other girl groups that get scrutinize for every single thing they do, Kara receives respect and admiration for their work. I feel like I'm ranting but I'm truly proud of the girls for that.

That's our girls (:

Love Nicole's smile by the way :)

Of course, they have less rumors compared to other girl groups...

but was that comment necessary? i dunno what to think, but KARA def. has a good image that

makes them fit as good representatives as ambassadors.

fast becoming an idol girl group that represents korea.

not solely based on fame but due to a public & clean image too.

i already know these, so please tell me something else new which i don't know. :)

congratulations to them for been appointed as local elections ambassadors to bring up vote counts from 20s.

but is the committee prepared for the sudden surge in voters? :)

they are becoming a group that represents korea's female groups

Central Election Administration Committee did not appointed them because of their fame. You need to have a public and clean image and must not .

This is so cool!

I'm really proud of them...!

They really deserve all of this!

Kara Fighting!