[2010.05.10] Local Elections Cyber Ambassadors are the Members of "Kara"

Caz'sDANceBuddy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so glad the girls are considered to be a good role model with clean image :D

...i did noticed that its rare that any rumours surrounding KaRa would tickled the Knetizens, sometimes they even encouraged them and those rumours will die down itself

hope the Korean youth will encouraged to vote because of KaRa

Big grats to our girls being appointed as ambassadors for their national elections!

Speaking of elections i just voted for the national elections here.. :)

Kara's clean image and not having a lot of rumors makes me proud as a fan!

I know they will be a good examples to young voters and encourage them to vote for the elections. :D

Kara truly are great representatives for these kinds of things! :D

yeah..

of course it's kara!!

that's why we love them :D

and i'm so glad that they keep on getting more popular..

although kara being in japan, but they still have a lot of things happening in korea...haha

Way to go man! Its not only about Kara's fame and popularity but its also their clean image. (Y)

It goes without saying that Kara has plenty vibrance, definitely suitable for being ambassadors and help young voters!

This is so major and yeah Kara definitely deserves it. KARA JJANG! <3

Way to go for Kara...After all these years of hardworking, i think they surely deserve for this to represent korea as their national ambassadors...Compare to other girl groups, Kara sure have less scandals or maybe have a cleaner image^^...I believe that they are the truly national ambassadors in our kamilia heart...i sure that they can work this out pretty well with no problem at all^^

Kara Hwaiting^^

i'm really proud of them!!

they are really so popular now!!

hope they will be more popular than girls generation one day but of course girls generation is very good too!!

nice work and hope they will always be loved!!

i'm so proud of our girls!

Being in CFs proves your popularity among fans

but this is something a bit different .. it's like a testament of their image as well-rounded citizens

who are socially aware and concern about their living environment and condition.

Yeayyy!! They're come along way.. our girls ;)

Yaaay! I know we always say we will support Kara no matter how many number ones they get...but a first place (and triple crown!) really gives you that extra oomph for ppl to recognize you! Kara jjang! Keep fighting!!!

Anyway, YAAAAAAAYYYY KARA! that's right, good clean image loved by boys, girls, moms, dads, uncles...everyone >< but I thought they were appointed a long time ago. These looks like pics from the NEC campaign?

Congratulations for that dear Kara~

They are so right when they said you are clean from rumors, LOL.

That's why fans love you and your innocent smiles,(like on the picture)

Thanks for sharing ~~ ^_^

NICE!

the election ambassador is KARA!!!

how nice if my country's election ambassador is KARA or any Korea's girl groups.

i will definitely cast my vote :(

(haven't done it even when i'm supposed to 2 years ago :D)