[2010.05.10] Invincible Youth PD "1 or 2 member changes.. But not Season 2"

chupachups

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets just keep our fingers crossed & hope it isnt hara .

there's quite a chance it'll be hara but sunny & yuri are equally in the same position as hara ..dont you think so ? due to their overseas activities ..

I hope they dont replace any members :/ Adding members would be fine bt not replacing any of them! They are already so comfortable with each other after months & months of filming.. its not a great idea to replace any G7 members ;)!

if Hara leave the show i will leave too, never imagine watching IY without her, as a Kara fans i will keep continue supporting Kara whatever the show they intend to, Kara fighting!

P.S. replacing Hara means blunder to the show itself, it would be damage the rating.

Edited by kenzo77

i'm holding onto hope that it won't be hara because judging from the G7 members, T-ara, Kara and 4mInute are all scheduled to promote in Japan (though 4Minute may be coming back to Korea soon, I heard) and then SNSD is going abroad and also rumored to be entering Japan too...so that would be 5 members with potentially conflicting schedules...and I don't think DSP is leaving Korea behind completely. But they did say it's conflicting schedules, so it could be any 1 or 2 of the above. Keeping my fingers crossed for HARA to stay for the childish jokes, falling and her funny dancing!!!!

Now, if u add another Kara member, I'd be so happy. I would love to see Goddess' reactions to farming! She'd be like a semi-big unnie after Narsha. They can be Idol Royalty together!!! and have Cole guest again ><!

As much as i do not wish it to happen, I think hara would be the one getting replaced D: coz of the Japan debut or something T_T

Well, IY is a really good show! Hope the restructuring could improve it further!

YEAh...pls pls dun take our honey hara out ...She's one of the reason why i cant miss any IY episodes evry week ...

The show is so freaking funny ...Never fail to make me burst out HAHAHA!!

I tot they gonna add 2 more members...In fact they gonna replace 1 or 2 ..Thats so sad ..

They seems so close now ...Its such a pity that one or two members gonna be replaced..

Anyway i do hope its not Hara ..

I guess it all depends on who has the most flexible schedule, and right now both KARA, SNSD, and T-ARA are doing tremendously well in Korean and I know at least KARA and SNSD have overseas promotions coming up and ver busy schedules, so unfortunately it might be either members of both groups who get replaced, at least temporarily. Narsh has a solo career and promotions coming, so it might be her as well, or Hyuna since 4minute is also starting overseas promotions as well. It's hard to say whose going.

I'm nervous ^_^:sosad: :sosad:

I'm so nervous and sad getting to know about this news

G7 should not be replace instead just they should have just invited some guest to fill in the members spot for the time they are missing (just like the time when Kim Tae Won gone to go tour for his concert)

What makes me nervous is that the possibility of Hara is leaving the show is high (Japan debut) and many of the comments from a site saying that her chances is high and as this news being posted here too, to be honest... it is nerve wrecking

Hara is the light of G7 and I really looked forward each week to see her on IY

We could see her personal interaction on IY and seeing her relax and playful side of her is entertaining

The time when Hara was not there on an episode (as she was at Thailand), really is slow and doesn't feel like IY

Last week when she's around the mood just boost up and many laughter and scenes that's really enjoyable

If she's gone from it I wouldn't know where to catch her glimpse anymore

I hope and pray that she wouldn't leave IY

Man, I don't want ANY of the G7 members to leave, much less Hara.

Honestly, I would kind of feel bad for the new girls. They'll have to fit in to the chemistry of the group and learn how to do all the farming stuff the rest of G7 took months to learn. I feel like that would be quite a burden.

Edited by The Riviera Kid

I hope they don't replace Hara TT^TT Not shinyoung either please!!! or Taewoo. replace one of the soshi girls! It's just that they have two members there ^-^"

If they replace Hara watch their ratings go down >^_^

Edited by nerdxissa

High chances are that its either gonna be HyunAh and Hara or Yuri and Sunny since they seem likely since they are doing promotions overseas.

I would be sad if any of the original G7 members left because they already have a relationship with each other so when these new members come, they would feel out of place.

chill. like most says, most of the korean idol groups are having overseas activities since it's summer season, pretty standard for them to have some kind of asian tour or something close to that.

there are currently 4 really strong girls in IY at the moment ( my opinion ): narsha, yuri, sunny and hara.

i don't think the PD will change those 4.

also i read the interview with the main PD ( on soshified site ), he said that they're still lacking a strong MC and that one of his future plan is actually adding a new male member since taewoo is the only one at the moment.

my prediction would be 1 female replacement and 1 new male member.

I hope Hara won't be replaced, ^_^

She's good, you know. But I don't want other members to be replaced too.

I think all they have to do is add, not replace, HAHA.

But I think that's not possible.

--Hara FTW.

As much as I don't want Hara to leave, I also can't deny that Hara has the high possibility to be one of those who might be replaced (due to Japan debut)...if the latter happen, we'll miss her in IY and I don't think IY will be the same with some of the original G7 members missing :crying: .

I wonder what will happen to the ownership thingy if the owner won't be there anymore? If it's these girls that are said to be promoting overseas (Hara, Hyuna, Yuri & Sunny) will leave, what will happen to Sunny's Greeny, Hara's chickens (can't remember their name) & tractors ownership, Hyuna's Wang Yuchi & Yuri's sangchu plant? :eyelove: :eyelove: :confused1:

I know that Hara&Hyuna are going to start their promos in Japan but they

can be like Daesung and film! D:

Yul-Hara-Hyuna-Narsha-Sunny w/ her aegyo. are the only reason why I'm still hooked to the show.

Gosh, if one of them leave it's going to be so not funny. They each deliver greatly.

But Hara Goo seems to be the one that lifts up the mood with her dorkiness.

OMG hope they dont replace anyone. i dont mind any addition though.. But replace... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Everyone is unique in this show.

The maknae PD, Adult-dol, C.E.O, Blank Paper, Asking for Punch Aegyo, Immature jokes, Yuchiri without the "chi"... Everyone belongs to IY and i watched because of all of them. And also Stomach Punishment by Shinyoung.. They always make my day on tuesday nights when i come home from work and watch it (i record it on my TV)

IY wont be the same if anyone got replaced. PLEASE DONT REPLACE ANYONE!!

I guess is for Hara and Hyun Ah and their Japanese schedule

cuz If they stay as members is going to be kinda hard for them to recording and then go to Japan

and the same thing over and over again...I hope PD Kim chooses good members =)