[2010.05.10] Invincible Youth PD "1 or 2 member changes.. But not Season 2"

chupachups

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is bad news for G7 fans like us.. Being attached to them, it's like watching a member of the family leave.. Just like what happened in family outing when Park Ye Jin and Lee CHun Hee left.. :D

I think the immature sisters are the most likely candidates to be replaced because of their upcoming Japan debut or it could be Sunny and Yuri because of their overseas activities and i think they will promote in Japan too? I'll surely miss Hara's clumsiness and immature jokes if ever she gets replaced.. I'll miss anyone who gets replaced in G7.. :(

AWWW!!!!

i hope it's not HARA....

just because they are debuting in japan, i hope they will not replace her....

she can do it like daesung in FO.

its hard when we are fond to the people in certain shows and suddenly, they are changed with others...

wish the best for IY and HARA :D

sigh...:D

chances are hara is most likely going to be replaced since their japanese debut is around the corner

hyomin and hyunah are also schedule to be active in japan soon, so they could also be replaced..

the show won't be the same anymore without the original members

although this would be a good time for like secret to get more exposure, only sunhwa is like on variety shows

i don't want Hara too leave Invincible Youth! But i'm pretty sure she will leave and same as Hyunah since KARA is busy in Japan and Hyunah is also busy in Japan.

Ranking of who leaving: (NOT SAYING THEY ARE)

1. Hyunah (busy in Japan) (mostly the one that's ALWAYS missing)

2. Hara (busy in Japan)

3. Narsha

4. Sunny

5. Yuri

6. Hyomin

7. Sunwha (Secret is not that popular and they not that busyl)

Aw, replacing two new members ? Hopefully it's not Hara . She brings tons of laughter to the show.

Why replace ? Why not rotate or just admit some more to the group T_T the more the merrier!

I see why it could become necessary, with promotions and stuff. I will definitely watch it, because all of them are almost equally great, but it's definitely sad, especially as those most likely to go really are the ones who pull the show's popularity.

I also agree with the comparison to the departure of Chunhee and Yejin in F.O. and hope IY will come around just like F.O eventually did. (In my opinion at least.)

I hate to admit this... but I feel like one of the members that's going to leave is Hara ;) I feel this because of the fact Kara is going to debut in Japan this summer....

If Hara leaves I'm going to definitely miss her because she is the main reason why I started to watch IY and still is. If she leaves... well I'll still watch because I also love Yuri and the other members of G7 as well but it wont' be the same

G7 have bonded so closely you wouldn't even think they're from other groups. They're a family. No matter who leaves, it's going to be sad day for the cast of Invincible Youth....

I love all G7 members :P replacing them will only ruin the lovely atmosphere already created and the friendship between the members already created :P

I guess the show's ranking is dropping or something, since they suddenly decide to change members :S weeeird.

But yeah, I can't really think of replacing ANY of the members, I love them all so much :D