[2010.05.10] Invincible Youth PD "1 or 2 member changes.. But not Season 2"

chupachups

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ######.

well of course i knew this day would come, everything has an ending. at least they're not ending the show entirely yet haha. but honestly i'd be really sad when those who are being replaced finally leave, cos G7 is after all, already a true group of friends & sisters. no matter who leaves, it'd be saaadddd.....

One thing i still hope for though: PLEASE keep it within the same girl groups, just get new members from them. cos i think it'd be a major slap on the cheek for whichever girl group loses their member in G7 & doesn't get a replacement from another member. as for Kara being out because of their Japan promotions, well.... i hope that doesn't come true, but guess it can't be helped even if it does.

aww.. at first, the only reason I'm watching IY is because of Hara and Yuri.. but as I watch more episodes my love for each girl in G7 has grown.. i hate it, when someone leaves.. but as long as Hara and Yuri is in G7 .. I will watch IY ... T.T

I have a bad feeling about this. The main reason I watch IY is because of Hara. However, I noticed that in recent episode, they kind of show less and less of Hara. So I thnk there is a very high chance that the one or two that they are going to replace is going to include Hara.

no!!!!!!!!! not a change in the group! i love all of them! especially hara, sunny and yuri!

someone write in to object against it! changing would change how the show will fell, since new members usually means new atmosphere

Edited by kimchilover

UGH T_T if they replace anybody invincible youth wont be invincible youth anymore!! MIGHT AS WELL CHANGE THE WHOLE CAST!!! G7 has spent like 9 months together and we watched them grow and bond! its no use to replace 1 or 2 members and see them get all awkward with it!! ERGG!!

it's sad news. it really is. I don't want to see anyone go. really.

i mean yuri, sunny, hara and hyunah all own something on the show, and they seem likely to be replaced. But i hope that doesnt' happen.

asia tour, japan promotions. everyone i don't see being a leaving factor.

such great chemistry was made to the show. it's not a season 2, but new g7 might as well make it new....