• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Elianna

[Hamtastic] Seung Yeon's Little Sister in After School??

251 posts in this topic

AFTER SCHOOL'S LIZZY

Lately, I have been hooked to After School's new song BANG! and I think she is cutest little thing. It occurred to me that she looks like she can be Seung Yeon's little sister because of their similar features. They both look like cute hamsters.

UPDATE: They appeared together in the King/Queen of Idols Competition of the new lunar year ... they were competing for the queen title and Seung Yeon beat Lizzy ^^

4595696978_0f720da91c_o.jpg4595081471_5e792020e7_o.jpg

4595697000_70ac49a461_o.jpg

5417096086_cdded22d1d.jpg

Edited by Elianna

Lol. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that they kind of resembled each other.

They are both so beautiful <3

I could totally see her as a little sister of hers but we need an eye smile ASAP!

Yeah, a little bit >,<

But I prefer Ham's looks over Lizzy's..because I'm so SY-biased .

They have some similar features >.< hehe lizzy can be SY's little sister -_-

They should seriously meet up haha. They resemble each other so much! It's kind of insane how alike they look x)

And I love Bang!, too :D

hmmm. they somehow really does look alike. it will be better if they stand beside each other. haha

they do resemblance of each other but i still prefer Seungyeon over her

if we could see them side by side, it would be easier to judge

ahmm, i didn't notice this girl from after school.

hey she does look bit like hammie but it's different style.

nice sharing though.

I kinda noticed it too when Afterschool are the guest in Star Golden.

Lizzy has a resemblance with Hammie.

But I prefer Hammie. :)

they're really look alike.. :wub:

even, Leetuk from suju said that...

they can be sister...

but, if someone want me to choose, I would choose ham... :)

I LOVE YOU, girls...

there's a similarity. i love both.

they're cute and soo aegyo-ful.

Hmm, I hadn't noticed that but now that you mention it, there is a similarity.

they ave really thesame FACES.

is that her true sisteR? XD

wahhh ~~ i didnt realized before i saw this pic ~ its too much , i mean it is too look-a-like ~~~ hahah , are they really true sister ?? keukeukeu

Hm , they do look alike. But Lizzy in with the red hat reminds me of Jing (: Both of them are the baby!

I would like to see some interactions between these two. But most importantly, between the groups .

Lizzy's very cute and quiet like Seung yeon too.

Woah I see the resemblance! Especially the eyes; they both have that half-moon shaped eyes~ (:

I'd love to see some interaction between them :lol:

They may resemble each other but if they are really sisters, I guess they will announce it to the public? Since it will also help to promote Lizzy and After School!

JuNiOrx3

I also love after school and I totally thought lizzy resembled seung yeon after AS started promoting pictures of her during the Bang! promotions.

They kinda look alike^^

It would be cool if she really was

thanks for sharing

I can see some semblance but I still prefer hamtaro over Lizzy. haha besides we all know that when it comes to being a dork no one can out dork our dorky Hamster.