• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Elianna

[Hamtastic] Seung Yeon's Little Sister in After School??

251 posts in this topic

Both of them are crazy cute too in variety shows. Hara and Jooyeon need to invite their respective hamsters to IY on the same filming day!

Should have both of them sing "Magic Girl" together along with 2PM.

Edited by coldseason

LOL Seungyeon will be forever beautiful, but Lizzy would be too :P Seungyeon is so cute!!

and yeah, they look a like.. well a bit :P

they do look alike o.O

they're both so cuteee >.<

i wouldn't be surprised if they're long lost twins LOL xDD

hmmm never looked at Lizzy that way. I concur they could be sisters ^_^ more hamsters for all!

they both look really similar

both have their own charm

but no offense,seungyeon is cuter(my opinion lorr..)

:tongue:

Oh i kinda wonder about that too becuse it was my first time watching BANG! by afterschool and yeah ..I thought i was kinda our seung yeon O__O Cute to hear though..Thanks:]

hahah i just realized about it from you....

yeh they both are so cute....

but i prefer seungyon :D

lizzy is cute, but our seungyeon is evenmore cute... n_n

watch lizzy from bouquet eps 6, and in eps 7 there should be Kara, but I don't have the video with sub yet.. T_T

aarrggghhhh

I want to watch them... n_n

Seungyeon and Lizzy are adorable 'sisters'. I bet Seungyeon would have had the same reaction as I did when seeing Lizzy "When did Seungyeon have a little sisster who also aspired to be an idol." If you told me they were siblings, I would believe it as they're both really pretty and give it their best try to prosper on variety shows for their fans.

when Lizzy was on running man, at some angles she looked a lot like seungyeon!

plus Lizzy's eye smiles... :eyelove:

=O!!!

Now that I think about it, and look at the two...they do kinda look like each other.... >__< now it makes sense that every time I see Lizzy I also think about Seung yeon.

I love both Seungyeon and Lizzy (though I am more of Raina :P)

I do notice that the way they talk is the same. I dont mean their accent, but more of how they say words. Its like, when they speak they move their tongue towards the back more.

A variety show (better yet a drama) with both Seungyeon and Lizzy in it (as sisters of course!) would really be something many would look forward to.

Lizzy is very cute

Although they look similar... but i dont think similar enough to call her little sister...

but its okay i like both of them :)

They look somewhat similar. Yeah I could see her as a sister of Seungyeon. But she needs the eye-smile too. :D

Wow! They actually do look a whole lot alike! I never noticed that! No wonder I really like Lizzy so much. I thought she was soo pretty!

Omo, for a moment there, I really thought they were sisters!

Lol. Yea, I agree, they really look alike! Haha.

wow! I've never really noticed that before now! ^^

but now I think about it, they really do look alike,

but seungyeon is still cuter ;)

ye they look alike ! omgosh both of them so adorable . kekeke. i like SY more though. hahaha