• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Elianna

[Hamtastic] Seung Yeon's Little Sister in After School??

251 posts in this topic

yesss! they both look alike!! but seungyeon is more cute~

because lizzy doesn't have smiling eyes

THISSS!! Really agreeeeeee! Finally that's not only me who think they resembled each other..when i saw Kara's performing Burn in Music Bank if i am not mistaken, when Seungyeon wore a Braiding Wig, i really thought it was Lizzy..haha.They really look like the lost twin sister..hoho :thumbup:

[kamiliaunite][/kamiliaunite]

Oh hello thar biases. I do think so too. They have a lot of similar features.

And it's awesome how they interact with each other. They really act like sisters.

Although Lizzy's taller hahaha. A taller dongsaeng. Cute :3

Wow they really do look similar.. I wonder if they have some sort of distant relation LOL

I'm kinda liking Afterschool a bit these days, and this is probably why :).

It's because Lizzy reminds me of Seung Yeon a lot :).

i always thought lizzy was cute.. but never did it cross my mind that she look a bit like ham until i saw those pictures.. and yeah, when you look like hammie, you should know that you are beautiful :)

i also kinda noticed this two because i know somebody that looks like a combination of the two

I didn't even notice this until i came across this post! They look so similar they really could be sisters. I'm still SY biased here though, never been a huge after school fan.

yeah they looks the same.

they should meet up and take picture together for sure

I only see a similar look on the first picture, but in the others no, course than both are pretty!

at the fisrt time lizzy is really similar with seungyeon ^^;

but now they have different style, so I think they not have similar face again~

Haha, I see the resemblance now :P

The only difference is that Seungyeon is 1000x more awesome than Lizzy hehe ^__^

Nothing beats Seungyeon's aegyo :)

they really look like each other..really charming and very cute..great to see them together in a show

Hammie and Lizzy really looks alike~

but Hammie has the cutest eye-smiles~

Both of them are beautiful :thumbup:

They both resemble each other in those pictures. But, Lizzie on running man does not look like Hammie..For me, SY's eye smile is the most incredible thing on earth and if you do not have an ounce of that eye power you can not possibly be related to or considered close to Hammie. Hehehe [;

No wonder I thought Lizzy looked familiar. She looks like Hammy (Or is it the other way around? lol) ! Woah..they can reall pass for sister, don't they... :blink: Hahaha.. :rolleyes:

both of them have smiling eyes!!! :eyelove: so cute!!!

but seung yeon is cuter :thumbup1: <3

orz. Yea they look a liike a bit. But I like Seungyeon better.

I think Jiyeon is cute too. :)

lol ive been hearing this topic a lot in after school forum,

didnt expect kara fan also think this way

hammie, lizzy hwaiting

Wow..They really look alike..

If I never see this post then I would not be knowing about this

Anyway..both are very pretty but I love SeungYeon more..hehe <3

Honestly, after school isnt my favorite band, but I do admit, these two are amazing. Maybe they could to a cross over